Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elburroman
Dec 27, 2012
S1E18: Fork In The Road

Jacques: We thought we could lift each other up, could lift our SELVES up! Face it Meg, town like this ‘yer either drivin’, or bein’ drivin’.

Meg: I know it Jacky. Oh how’d it ever get to be this way? When I was a kid I used to stare out this window and hope and hope...really hope, that one day grandaddy’d drive home, an’ stick his ol’ forklift - Jasper, that’s what he called it, Jasper Lady - stick the tines right down in the street of our neighborhood and take us somewhere freer’n all this.

/Jimmy Cadillac ramps the ol’ forklift like 50 feet in the air and for one glorious moment it looks like he’s about to stick the cul-de-sac like a big stony suburban turkey. Instead, he pulls off the flip and lands Jasper Lady without a scratch on her, beating Buck Huffer and winning the Fork Off fair and square.

Jacques: drat. drat...just, for one second, I really believed.

Meg: Hmmm. That’s why this tired ol’ Junior Team Lead likes you so much. That kinda faith - the kind you’re wearing on that great big face - that’s uplifting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU