Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

big trivia FAIL posted:

this, and most trans people have a mental illness that needs treatment and caring and not surgery

I’m both surprised and not surprised that some fuckin’ person in gbs went this far on page one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

BIG AND PROUD posted:

I'm not a Harry Potter fan but after reading the wikipedia page on J.K Rowling, I think that the transgender controversy is way overblown. We are all entitled to our opinions and we shouldn't expect everyone to agree on everything. That's what makes the world beautiful!

This poo poo sucks

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Hey methanar, my conservative opinion is that you should stop posting

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Saalkin posted:

Opinions of the idiot variety

I believe this point was already covered In the thread title

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

What the gently caress is this interstellar bad take from, one of those incredibly awful chud comicsgate comics?

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Saalkin posted:

Wait Methanar is a Canadian?

This is unsettling.

Methanar and Jordan Petersen are reminders that Canadians are not all cool, polite, smart people who have read extensively and think about things deeply

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Methanar posted:

Stop calling me Canadian. I identify as American and I'm in the middle of transitioning.

Please feel free to transition yourself into someone better, tia

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

What a disingenuous oval office.

A speaker getting mad that people are violating :decorum:, while ignoring the reasons why people would be mad at them is extremely conservative

Mods, please close this thread and probate everyone in it, including me

Edit: on second thought, spare the folks who did the good derail on trans people and transitioning, they were very cool

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Funky See Funky Do posted:

People who make nature documentaries about sharks that are not great white sharks are wasting their lives and everyone else's time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgTbQlfOSKE

you are incorrect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZDZ7RP5kog

you are wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQNixrJUk_o

of all the wrongest opinions in this thread, you have one of the worst

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

The citizenship test is so insanely bad, useless, and pathetically easy that you may as well ask people to fart out their rear end in front of u to vote because it's the same amount of effort.

You say that but there is a whole lot of people in the us who will absolutely not be able to pass it but they have been voting for decades