Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
left signals should be outlawed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

roomtone posted:

I'm not saying that, I'm just saying don't pretend that it isn't often ambiguous, because it is.

this is exactly the same example as above. you've picked a usage where it isn't ambiguous to say that it is never ambiguous.

why dont u go write some paper nobody will read about it

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

scott zoloft posted:

Unrelated anecdote - I got arrested for weed 12 years ago and now i see billboards for medical dispensaries that will sell you as much weed as you want with no real oversight. Like martha stewart and snoop dog co-opting a campaign for you to just chill out lol.

Like the powers that be have determined it'd be best if people just stayed stoned for a while so that's whats going to happen

im suspicious/waiting to see how the baseline conservative capitalism of this loving country finds a way to ruin legal weed

im guessing that corporate America will manage to make weed overpriced and lovely (some GOP fuckers were already suggesting THC limits), people will start growing their own to avoid dispensaries like this, they'll just lock those people up like before and then uh-oh, we were depending on weed sales to build this road and that school, and yeah...

even if it becomes federally legal, i just feel like conservative assholes and liberal capitalists are going to find ways to do ugly things, which doesn't just apply to weed...

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
i like the hard work ive done in the trades and am proud to have worked with my hands.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Icochet posted:

I wouldn't let the khmer rouge babysit my children

.... for free, that is

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
if we're talking in the context of employment, then i'd prefer my boss text me some instructions rather than try to re-neg on something said verbally, i guess

and i used to have a boss that would call repeatedly, over the span of like 5 minutes, just to cover something which would've been a 1 sentence text

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
Which poo poo shelf configuration is the most conservative?