Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

I mean its a crappy meandering answer but I've never been fond of the "identity of the team" question.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
The Ravens and Cardinals are both wild birdz.
Hard to tell which is the better of the two, but both QBs have the ability to break the game.

In someways the Ravens are a tiny bit more impressive because they are constantly injured yet can just piledrive teams into the turf it feels like regardless of who plays.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

Weebly posted:

Gruden account found

*Insert obnoxious joke about "inflated" football here*

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

The Puppy Bowl posted:

I will say the Ravens going to Buffalo for the playoffs is kind of a nightmare scenario.

Buffalo is in a sense balanced out for never being able to host a Superbowl by being a fearsome place to play in the winter.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

The Bills defense may need the bye week just recover from mfing Henry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

quote:

According to Next Gen Stats, Henry reached 21.8 mph on the 76-yard run. That’s the fastest speed any player has reached this season and the fastest speed Henry has reached in his career.
Henry said after the game that it was “still too slow” and future Titans opponents are likely bracing themselves against what comes next.

Henry that is absolutely not still too slow.