Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i’m not gay 🏳️‍🌈

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

launch all billionaires into space

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Beer is near but pee is free. :munch:

you're getting taken advantage of if you're giving it away for free. know your worth.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

forced feminization for all

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Jack Trades posted:

America is really falling behind on the genital mutilation gender gap. There's no reason why only men should be allowed to enjoy all that sweet sweet genital mutilation.

circumcision is way more popular in the US than its western pee'rs

or by falling behind, do you mean the gender gap?

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

hmm, we could snip clitoral hoods and use them for foreskin reconstructive surgeries until we reach parity

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Philthy posted:

imagine showing up to heaven without your dick because it got donated to some starving kid and all heaven is orgies non-stop

i guess you could still eat rear end

what if your tongue was also donated? and what if your rear end was donated as well??

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Jack Trades posted:

So if it matters what happens to your corpse after death does you body still decompose in heaven just as your corpse decomposes on earth?

ever used a console emulator? death works like a save state.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

it's why we shun people who have near death experiences, or report going through the light in the tunnel only to be later revived. nobody likes a save scummer.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

why on earth would my spouse want an open casket, those are creepy and gross as hell. if the government could steal my skin to prevent the indignity of being put on display for the entertainment of family at my funeral, that would be a tremendous benefit.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

remove your skin before you die so your wife gets used to seeing you that way and won't be alarmed at the funeral

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

also if they can make a convincing tupac hologram they can make a convincing corpse with skin hologram. being an organ donor should entitle you to a government provided hologram cadaver.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

hmm, this guy who lost all his skin and is just a pile of muscle and sinew writhing in agony on a blood-soaked hospital gurney could really use my cadaver skin to keep on living, but my wife might be sad if the casket is closed at my funeral next week. i'm not really sure what the ethical choice is here, both sides have merit.