Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

CharlestheHammer posted:

Lol if they payed Kaep all that money to go away and it leaks anyway.

Dream scenario.

I can't wait for this to start implicating other owners. If ESPN is going to get the heat from NFL redirection, we might start seeing real interesting things leaking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

:capitalism:

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

Hizawk posted:

A verbal report?

Yet another thing Washington has stolen from the indigenous community.

Dark dark dark but lmao

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

Docjowles posted:

"I can't have leaked the emails. I don't even HAVE an email account!" :lol:

Every league in the US does this bold faced lying approach as if our media isn't willing to dig at all, and it always delays the problem for these people instead of outright fixing it. So what's the play, expect public pressure to die down? The team sucks. That should not matter in this case but it does. They can't distract from this poo poo on the field and they're too attention craving to let it die down off the field.

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

swickles posted:

The NFL will literally make Gruden a billionaire before they let this go to discovery.

Which will make the hard immediate turn on Gruden look even worse in hindsight. They are professional at optics disasters, and further trying to repress the emails will make them even more likely to leak.