Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Hey, hey Rampage thread

kaze ni nare

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Tato posted:

Danielson vs Suzuki is now
You lied to me

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

SHE CALLS THAT A KICK TO THE FACE, MAGGLE

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

I truly do not understand why UFC Guy Team hangs out with and takes orders from Facebook Boomer Uncle.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Gaz-L posted:

Why did Tom Brady listen to Bill Belichick?
They're both chuds

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Thanlis posted:

Well, he’s their money man, I don’t think he coaches. Sort of their Tony Khan, actually.
Yeah, does he pay them or does he know stuff about how to do fighting? Or both?

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

I am excited for Bry-D to do a murder/suicide with a Japanese grandpa

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

KAZE NI NARE

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

YES YES YES YES YES YES

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Pamela Springstein posted:

the legendary theme Final Countdown
Ride of the Valkyries is better

also "You're gonna get your loving head kicked in" has too many syllables and would be a better chant without the "loving"

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

If you're gonna do a foreign language, chant "hai", that'd be fun

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

God drat I love Suzuki's "no, hit me, it's fun for me" gimmick

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Jesus Christ, Suzuki, that man has children

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Dimebags Brain posted:

lol who put this Puro-rear end match on an American wrestling show?
Tony Khan

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

interesting that it's still a DANIEL BRYAN chant just because the cadence is better

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

HE HAS UNTIL 5, REF

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Pamela Springstein posted:

taker came out and challenged roman. hulk hogan appeared and made it a three way at crown jewel.
Really? Because lmao if true and also if not true

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

FIGHT FOREVER

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

God bless you, Dude Throwing Punches In The Crowd

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

THE KNEE THAT BEAT SUZUKI

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Jiro posted:

Miami chanting "Si"

Goddamnit Suzuki needs a win :mad:
No wins until he signs with AEW! :mad:

(Sign with AEW Suzki, please???)

Also do we just change the channel to TNT now?

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Duke Pukem posted:

seriously that was a MOTYC
I mean, it's not MOTY because Bucks vs. Lucha Bros happened this year too, but that says more about Bucks/Lucha than anything

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Woo Captain Marvel's gonna gently caress Thanos' poo poo up

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Cutting the post-credits scenes and putting them before the credits is actually a neat idea and Disney+ should do it

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Punk and Sydal all like "so we can't follow that, right?" "poo poo no, wanna just do a squash"

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

The Stroker Ace posted:

Just got awful news about my girlfriend and I can’t enable her poo poo anymore. Anyway, I hope wrestling can distract me for an hour.
Sorry dude :(

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Has there ever been a Punk/Danielson match?

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Evil Badman posted:

Multiple flavors. Unless this is a bit.
No, I couldn't think of any so I was really asking.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

ChrisBTY posted:

Yes, they had a program in WWE. Which the E quickly added Kane to and made it about AJ Lee because they never met a situation they couldn't gently caress up.
Oh right, wasn't that literally how Punk and AJ met?

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Punk no don't listen to the fans!!!

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

I am enjoying this aggressively Spanish crowd

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Sydal is cool and good but they can't make me like Lio

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

LET SYDAL WIN YOU COWARDS

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

I'm actually a bit bummed by this now

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Bunny's gonna get loving trucked and this is too bad because she's my Wrestler I Like For No Good Reason

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

♪ Ruby ruby soho soho ruby ♪ -- Taz

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

ChrisBTY posted:

10 looks like a GI Joe villain and it rules.
And I know why but The Bunny gets way too much TNT time.
Counterpoint: Bunny wears bunny ears

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Bunny no don't eat the camera, it's bad for you

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Rhonne posted:

:lol: what did he say?
"She's got orange hair and I've got heat with that, but I digress" if I remember it right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Are you bald? Does your dick not work?

Hi, it happened to me