Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

AtomikKrab posted:

Now I have two Metroid Dread LPs to follow :krakentoot:

:sugartits:

Man, this game looks so good, can't wait to play it once I deal with TWEWY NEO postgame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Araxxor posted:

Oh boy, it's Metroid season in the subforum! :allears:

A Metroid and an EMMI, changing the poster from Metroid season to EMMI season, with Samus pointing her blaster whichever way.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

I think they did a (single) fake missile powerup in one of the GBA games, although I'm not sure which one. The fake powerup sprouted wings and attacked Samus while the room had an actual missile hidden in the walls.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

FoolyCharged posted:

OK that kraid intro was great. Samus jumps down into the obvious boss arena, primed and ready for action. She peers forward into the darkness weapon ready as something big can faintly be seen in the darkness.

Then suddenly she just relaxes and goes, "oh its you again" before the camera pans over to kraid and the bit where she nonchalantly blasts him(her? It?) in the face.

The game really wants to be a horror game, but Samus just gives zero fucks. It's great.

It's such a delight.

Has a port-mortem on Dread's development come out? Because while no way they stated it outright, a "look at Other M narrative and do the opposite" directive would not surprise me.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

anilEhilated posted:

Yeah, ADAM. Anyone else find it suspicious that there has been no "any objections, lady?"

I mean, it's entirely possible that Other M poisoned that well so they wouldn't want to touch it again but it makes me a mite suspicious.

I had the same observation in Nat20's thread.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

ADAM: Again? I'm going to lock you in the correct area until you sequence unbreak.
SAMUS: You have control over the doors?
TOTALLY ADAM: I was reading the memo Raven Beak just broadcasted on all open channels.

(For those that don't know Fusion: there's exactly one possible sequence break and the only result is the developers congratulating the player through Adam and then locking the door forward until you go back on the rails)

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Raven Beak probably rigged the whole planet as plan B for dealing with the X. Gotta be thorough.

But yeah, it exploded because Samus was there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

CzarChasm posted:

My bet is that the last ADAM we saw was fake, but all others were real.

ADAM never called her Lady after losing communications and meeting Deadbeak Dad. Once gameplay started it was never the real one.