Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Cat or Dog?
Cat
Dog
View Results

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.

Cowman posted:

I did that too and it's well over 20000 likes. People really dislike her apparently.

One of the story branches has Naomi literally saying, "This kind of story is going to trend on Social Media for at least three days."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

So, where do I find three garden gnomes? Asking for a friend.

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Oh, man, I just discovered something pretty helpful for getting around. Obviously, the dog can run longer than the other forms, but the cat can jump over stone fence walls.

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Sakurazuka posted:

Yeeaah baaaby

When riding a sheep Naomi enters an emotional state known as ‘really feeling it’.

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Well currently it's looking like most of the main quests are going to be about breaking through one or more sets of these trial arches?

I was riding around trying to up my shrine completion and I definitely saw a tree with all red leaves on the other side of one of those gates...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Pwnstar posted:

Anyone seen any deer?

It’s probably way too late to help you, but I saw deer in the forest at the far south of the map while trying to unlock the shrine there.