Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Cat or Dog?
Cat
Dog
View Results

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Been playing this and enjoying it. Feels a little more ordinary than Swery's other games (strange to say that about a game where you can turn into a cat and a dog, and there's a murder mystery), but I enjoy the kind of comfy vibe of just tooling around taking pictures and trying to do these quests. There are an inordinate amount of quests that involve "go get a pile of crafting components" but that's been okay since I can take pictures of stuff at the same time. Game got substantially better once I got my shteed and didn't have to run everywhere.

...goddamn hellhole

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
I want to kill the Lobster man, I want him to die