Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Cat or Dog?
Cat
Dog
View Results

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Pro tip: urgent quests mean it and you'll fail if you gently caress around too long lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

CottonWolf posted:

Reminds me of holidays in the Lake District. 10/10

This

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

This is the second indie game I've played recently with cutscenes that are lower resolution than GBA cart movies, maybe HD capture software is expensive :shrug:

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Lol I uploaded the photo of Elizabeth's corpse the game makes you take and it's getting more likes than a photo with all 5 buzzwords lol

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

🤔

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Sometimes you don't want to get off your sheep.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Pwnstar posted:

Anyone seen any deer?

Try Deargshaw Forest in the south east of the map

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I love how quiet it is when you're outside the town.

And not riding a sheep

Yeeaah baaaby

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Unsurprisingly, pictures of cats and dogs give you the easiest likes

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

The music that plays in your house is illegally catchy

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

He serves no purpose other than to turn up at the end of a story quest and be annoying.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Is there anywhere to take a picture of all the holiday stuff 'E' wants without making it all and putting it in your garden?
Some of the crafting ingredients are just nuts to try and get. 10 aluminium cans for one nugget, 5 nuggets for a chunk, two chunks for one actual item???

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

It has the same problems as all SWERY games (apart from The Missing weirdly, which ran and played fine) that some bits are a 10/10 and some bits are a 1/10 and there's only so many people that'll put up with a game that's so janky rear end broken in some respects because of the good bits.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Well I finished it, that was uh certainly and ending. Genuinely thought they'd forgotten about the whole murder plot until the post credits and they still kinda did.

What the heck were 'shrine quests' listed in the quest guide?

What an utterly bizarre mess of a game.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Don't remember seeing that option at all lol, cheers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Nope, sorry, I basically just finished the main story then left any sidequest that looked like an insane grind or didn't tell me specifically where to go lol