Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Goodness what happened to Mizzou's D there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
I think Mizzou is gonna get bailed out by PI here but they should be on their second int. Their QB just looks off

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

Grittybeard posted:

This is just the way it is now for whatever reason. Playing any team with a pulse is going to make it much worse. There's not a lot of talent, but there's an equal lack of coaching from what I can tell. They fired the DL coach recently but while that was certainly a problem everything else is also a problem.

It's kind of a shame because they can play a little offense this year (not that you'd know so far today), but there's just no chance to win if the opponent has any...like any run game. On the bright side the pass D is really bad too! Fun!

Yeah the stat that opposing rushers already have a thousand yard season before contact was mind blowing

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
this has a chance to get really, really ugly holy poo poo

3rd and fifteen, simple run up the middle, TD

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
I guess someone pressed the "make the game vaguely interesting" button at BWW

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
lol goddammit I hate when you lose a TD due to tripping

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Dammit Calzada

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
I understand the old school coach mindset of dont let them back in it and all that but it's 4th and 1 against a team that couldn't keep ME short of the sticks, Jimbo

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Hey Jimbo how'd that loving punt work out for you

Someone beat statistics and situational awareness into this man's head

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

Grittybeard posted:

Good guess that you could punt it and count on Mizzou to make the most obvious block in the back ever seen inside the 10 though. After the returner for some reason turned in a circle and ran back inside the five.

I guess something worked for the second time this game for Missouri after that though.

The chance of that could be 90% and I'd still have just run the dang ball and guaranteed myself a first

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

Grittybeard posted:

Oh yeah I'm not arguing with you, just the way that punt played out was annoying for me from the other side.

Yeah I don't know why you guys are ever throwing the ball honestly, today's the day to play like a service academy.

I think Jimbo is trying to get Calzada passing reps which is totally defensible IF we're up 3 scores but also should have him coaching to keep the offense on the field as much as possible

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
I swear to god Jimbo if your stupid loving refusal to take what the defense is giving you leads to a comeback...

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Christ I was about to explode if they didn't call PI on that, that was as blatant as it's possible to be

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Wait how the gently caress is it third down holding is an auto first?

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Alright much better

minus maybe an injury to the center

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

Grittybeard posted:

Apparently the ball must pass the line of scrimmage on a pass to be an automatic first down on defensive holding by NCAA rules?

That's a new one for me.

I've never heard that and it seems pretty dumb to divide it that way

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Texas back (in the bin)

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

EvilHawk posted:

The only way we win a game against a poo poo LSU team is driving up the field with 4 minutes on the clock, getting a TD and going for 2

I expect a pick six.

Halfway there

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

Grittybeard posted:

Give him a shot at 300, I don't care if the game is over. Ah boo.

Yeah you gotta let him try to do that

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
oooo that was a "Im feeling myself" pick

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
I was gonna watch the end of this game and then shower and bed cause I got a plane to catch at 7:30 and these idiots had to start chucking condiments and sporting goods on the field lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
good ol' bottletop