Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
Northwestern not giving up a 75 yard first play is a nice change of pace. Going to just hurt more when we lose to Rutgers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
I haven't really been following Florida this year, is Mullen still acting like a giant poo poo heel in all his pressers?

Also, Northwestern offense not looking like complete rear end is a kind of cool.

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
Truly one of the worst fake punts ever by Northwestern. Good times.

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
Texas giving false hope to their fans/the media is so funny every year. Never change. Horns down.

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
Iowa losing right after becoming #2 feels right.

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)

Qwijib0 posted:

we're going to take that record from Northwestern

On the one hand, yes please do. Oh the other, that is basically half of our identity as a fan base and being able to talk about how much better we are than the "Dark Ages" is how we get through down seasons.

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)

Cthulu Carl posted:

Is Iowa a fraud or is Purdue Pete holding members of the Ferentz family hostage?

No don't make me like that creepy looking gently caress.

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
I'm cackling

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)

Ches Neckbeard posted:

So is there an evening game worth a poo poo?

Probably not, but there is always the chance for an implosion and QB controversy for Oklahoma which is what I'm watching/rooting for.

I don't think it will happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
I know this is petty, but I wish there was a Rattler feed I could watch this game with.