Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

MURDER DEEZ NUTS posted:

New to this.

Team Name: Sucka MCs

Here's what I'd like my feeder teams to be. Should be 12 points worth, if I can still manage to add single digit numbers. It's questionable, so check my math.

1964 St. Louis Cardinals
1985 San Francisco Giants
1965 Boston Red Sox
1995 Oakland Athletics
2002 Milwaukee Brewers
1986 Toronto Blue Jays
1939 Boston Bees

Unfortunately, due to real-life circumstances of having to pick up Zodiac5000 from the bar, MURDER DEEZ NUTS has to withdraw from the Super League. All these teams are now available as feeders again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

kalensc posted:

Also are y'all manually typing up the csv data, I'm usually phone posting via the app and wondered if there was a source to more easily generate the list.

CSV generator is here: http://super-league.tk/utils/makecsv

That website also has the database of all SL players/teams/seasons up until season XXX.