Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Tell me, what is it you think you are doing? <-- My coach to me, mid fight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Bisping knows what i'm talking about.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
This might be the worst fight I’ve ever seen.

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

i don’t have an issue with dumont’s work here tbh, it’s all ladd

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

lmao her corner is just roasting her now

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

algebra testes posted:

Tell me, what is it you think you are doing? <-- My coach to me, mid fight.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Bisping talking about what Aspen Ladd could do, theoretically, in a world where she wanted to fight.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I turned it off, with a fight that bad, scores are meaningless, the only loser was me, spending the time watching that fight.

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

aspen badd

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Pretty wild to see Aspen Ladd lose this twenty five minute fight to nobody at all, just wholly losing this on her own with no one and nothing preventing her from simply winning

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

double negative posted:

commentary basically just not acknowledging dumont at all, as if ladd is just in there losing to herself

Norma Dumont will get rescheduled for a random TV undercard match seven months from now that no one is meant to watch and Aspen Ladd will get a glowing video package when they have her fight Miesha Tate or something

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

It's not even like, skill, she just seemed entirely uninterested in fighting with the except of uh, the 3rd and 4th minute of round #4.

Always a bummer to see a fighter come back after time off and just look like a shell of their former selves.

CarlCX posted:

Norma Dumont will get rescheduled for a random TV undercard match seven months from now that no one is meant to watch and Aspen Ladd will get a glowing video package when they have her fight Miesha Tate or something

Nah, Miesha "Cupcake" Tate can actually still make 135.

Brut fucked around with this message at 02:47 on Oct 17, 2021

Keptbroom
Sep 10, 2009
I turned it off about 3 minutes into the first of the main. Looks like I made the right choice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Brut posted:

It's not even like, skill, she just seemed entirely uninterested in fighting with the except of uh, the 3rd and 4th minute of round #4.

Always a bummer to see a fighter come back after time off and just look like a shell of their former selves.

Nah, Miesha "Cupcake" Tate can actually still make 135.

i had to look back at the tapology page to remember that tate vs ketlen viera was the original main event for this before covid happened.