Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

DoombatINC posted:

Just a terrible night for Bruno Silva's testicles

they may be swollen, but they are winner's testicles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Brut posted:

Probably not? Ladd is a last minute (we found out October 7th) replacement for Holly Holm and she's being forced to move up to 145.

Dumont was brought in last year to give Megan Anderson a win with an impressive record to fight Nunes. I know Dumont beat Spencer, but there's no way the UFC's plans account for Dumont beating either Holm or Ladd in this fight.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Brut posted:

Probably not? Ladd is a last minute (we found out October 7th) replacement for Holly Holm and she's being forced to move up to 145.

I don't know too much about Dumont but the betting odds on this are pretty close, does anyone know the odds for the original matchup? That matchmaking actually seems way weirder to me, Holm vs a 6-1 fighter.

Best Fight Odds shows Holm -225, Dumont +185

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Brut posted:

It's not even like, skill, she just seemed entirely uninterested in fighting with the except of uh, the 3rd and 4th minute of round #4.

Always a bummer to see a fighter come back after time off and just look like a shell of their former selves.

Nah, Miesha "Cupcake" Tate can actually still make 135.

i had to look back at the tapology page to remember that tate vs ketlen viera was the original main event for this before covid happened.