Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

this game is gonna own so hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

theyve said this game will have much heavier rpg elements where you need to prep your gear and items for certain dungeons, but that was an interview from ages ago lol. i hope it stays true

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

beyond stoked to explore some fromsoftian caves, catacombs, and mines

castles. don't forget giant sick castles

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

there's going to be a closed network test on the 12th, so a ton of raw gameplay is gonna come out. absolutely torn between keeping as much of this game a surprise as possible and devouring every second of Content

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I will devour the content and then hypnotize myself into suppressing the memories so everything is new when I play it.

yeah, who am i kidding, thats what im gonna do

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9DWTt37khU

vaati just posted a big gameplay look, UI seems to be a placeholder but theres a ton revealed here

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

there are now ways to put enemies to sleep, and you have a sleep resist stat lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

this game will destroy my life

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

a Loving Dog posted:

Im 100% doing this lol

same

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

spent 10 months of 2021 unemployed. beat a lot of games, got back in shape, went to vegas. working from home at a do-nothing job is the next best thing but I want to go back lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

That Little Demon posted:

move the mouse every 30 minutes, say Hello in the morning. 2+ years going

4-5 months here so far, it's the life. my boss is a giant stoner who plays halo with me and I see his rear end on rocket league and poo poo through the whole work day lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

being asked to do the bare minimum and being like “hmm. well i’ll definitely consider it.” ftw

its insane lol. i feel like i deserve this after 10 years of customer service bullshit but it makes me so mad for all the people still stuck in that, especially rn

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

[BOOM] [RATATATA] [CLACKCLACK CLACK]*LOUD GRUFF VOICE* HEADSHOT! MULTIKILL!! [BWAO BWAO]

CEO on 200 person zoom call: Uhh, does someone have a TV on hahahaha! Please just mute yourself :)

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

That Little Demon posted:

Nobody mentioning I've been wearing the same outfit every day for 2 years

the beach webcam background flickers off for just a moment and everyone sees this but theyll never say anything

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

dying

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

my strat for every new fromsoft release since DS1 has been to nuke my schedule of anything that doesnt involve a plane ride and warn the current SO repeatedly that I will be unavailable for a week

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i cant believe this game is around the corner. its gonna loving rule

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

looking forward to becoming obsessed with every motif in the game, and not shutting the gently caress up about it, ever

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Elden Ring flexed its bicep and cured cancer.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

You have to probate people for saying retard even though you're 35 years old.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

nine days.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

https://eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com/Elden+Ring+Wiki anyone else constantly refreshing waiting for the character guide drop. yooooooo this is gonna be pog.

i got the leaks..I can get you early forlorn wolf sword, ladderskip,... PM me for deets

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

6:01pm thursday: instantly gaining 50 lbs, engulfed in bedsores, massive pile of beer cans and delivery containers, doing the fat guy whistley breathing sound

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

cannot loving wait

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i will always go str+faith, over and over again until the end of time

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

Oh the cretinous buckler, perhaps it’s some kind of creature. Let’s see the item description for lore on this foul beast’s shield.

“A small inscription inside reads “truly an oaf alone may read inscriptions such as this!” “

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Hizke posted:

[to the tune of spooky scary skeletons]

shriveled raisin diaper man is a vase with greatbow drawn
he travels through the lands between to become the Elden One

lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

i keep getting this animal video in my youtube recommends and i keep lolling thinking about the prisoner class

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

asked my buddy for a bubbly suggestion and he recommended veuve cliquot, and i instinctively whispered “the elden ring of champagne…” to myself and lolled for a bit

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

American McGay posted:

Lol at the internal dialogue.

i watched a bit of new horizon gameplay and the mc repeats the current objective every 30 seconds, absolutely no trust in the players lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

im going to keep everything in my huge gamer brain and tell everyone at work i'm at capacity and can't take any more on

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

preload button showed up on steam and I made an inhuman shrieking sound

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

forlorn fingerless glove meter

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

seeing an army of idiots desperately trying to find anything to attack about this game

https://twitter.com/FINALLEVEL/status/1097332167330463744?s=20&t=qImz_RBbXuY0PKgZ6RUCWQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010