Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Am I wrong, or didn't Bryan Danielson used to have big chop battles, way back when? In the ROH days, him vs Morishima or McGuinness had extended chop segments, right? Or am I misremembering?

I just thought it was a little strange that Danielson wouldn't do any knife-edged chops against Suzuki.

edit: that first knockout elbow that actually gashed danielson's cheekbone is still so insane looking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
I cant wait for the switch off of TNT, the leadins always being movies, and tonight being the same movie as last night, is kinda bullshit

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
I want Archer to recruit someone into an American Suzuki-Gun.

Maybe he and Suzuki can get Bear Country to be killers.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Renaissance Spam posted:

Bear Country would be a good call, but Garcia feels like such a perfect fit. Of course that would mean taking him away from his dads and that would make me sad.

E: Actually I could see 2.0 in the Taka role of rat faced shittalkers

I would be kinda into a two-on-one feud of 2.0 versus Archer with Garcia's soul on the line.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Boo, hiss, sammy and page deserve better than this

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

So the Pinnacle is just dead now?

when someone moves on from a feud in AEW, they don't go back to it until it matters again

It's real stark sometimes

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
this angle is kingston trying to split up the lucha bros again and I don't care, I'm on board

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Moxley versus Orange Cassidy will be a cool match

I am painting a miniature and it is going okay, I used the wrong color wash, but it's just making the skeleton archer look kinda rotten and meaty. It's a happy accident, I think

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
I am down for another Shida/Deeb match, hope it gets plenty of time

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Jerusalem posted:

Bob Ross would be proud of you, and that's even before he read your post :shobon:

I'm trying to learn how tonight, because I wanna have a fun hobby :unsmith:

Mohawk Potato posted:

Hey painting miniatures and watching wrestling buddy

:hfive:

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
edit: nope

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
this isnt even a payperview

this weekend has been free television

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
this match rules and I need to rewatch it

also everybody should rewatch suzuki/danielson

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Anna LAYING them shots in

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Gaz-L posted:

That sign says Cowboy Shot

hes gonna do some cowboy poo poo when he gets his cowboy shot at the cowboy title

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
he's using up all of tnt's shits for the next month, dustin will never get to say poo poo on tv

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Grem posted:

How many times can they say poo poo on cable? Infinity?

at least 162

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Writer Cath posted:

I wonder if Miro is going to win the Eliminator tournament.

if Miro wins the eliminator tournament and is Hangman's first challenger and beats him like Morishima did to Homicide, I will...

Continue to watch and wonder if Miro vs Danielson will slap as hard as Danielson/Morishima did