Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
got a roof over your head and some food to eat? Thats pretty much all you need the rest is bs. me personally 100 proof vodka all day and I got nice stuff and Its pointless. Sometimes im sad when I wake up alive. Whats that cliche -- I thought I could drown my problems but the fuckers learn to swim. Sorry op, all we can do is hang on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

did you know that you can't be sad if any one of the ~7 billion humans out there has a worse life than you?

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Lifting weights releases happy juice into your brain op. try that

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit
If you listen to podcasts, the longer the better, just do that but go for a walk at the same time.

During the day and the sun is good, but at night is OK too.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Ya nothing to cheer you up better than a 4 hr podcast about a serial killer doing serial killing

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit

Colonel Cancer posted:

Ya nothing to cheer you up better than a 4 hr podcast about a serial killer doing serial killing

I tried to find a podcast about other things and a man came to my house and threatened my children

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

i need to get out of this vaguely left wing 'comedians' ramble about whatever happened this week for an hour rut. there's got to be more to podcasts.

not that those aren't nice to have but i really don't need to hear any more for a while.

shirunei
Sep 7, 2018

I tried to run away. To take the easy way out. I'll live through the suffering. When I die, I want to feel like I did my best.

epic 2012 username posted:

Should probably be prescribed Adderall or some thing but if I did that I would just eat it all the time and maybe start drinking and smash my car lol. It’s quite a pickle that I’m in

get some gently caress

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

roomtone posted:

i need to get out of this vaguely left wing 'comedians' ramble about whatever happened this week for an hour rut. there's got to be more to podcasts.

not that those aren't nice to have but i really don't need to hear any more for a while.

I can recommend one that's vaguely left wing 'comedians' rambling about really dumb military engagements in history. Pretty sure they're goons too.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Nooner posted:

White Pride worlwide, motherfuck!

mods?

Madness
Jan 23, 2007

Lord Decimus Barnacle posted:

Hang in there pal

*image of kitten hanging from branch*

Jusus Christ a lynched kitten is a hosed up image you god drat monster. We are trying to cheer the OP up not give them ideas...

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Better cheer up fast or you end up just like the kitten, capiche

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Get a dog op

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Knock up your wife and have a kid. I hear having children solves all problems.

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

pre-emptive Free Nooner!

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit
How about some Hot Bods for once, instead of Mods?

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

go to E/N

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL

roomtone posted:

I listen to The Last Podcast on the Left and they are great. They cover serial killers, conspiracy theories, supernatural, cryptids, mysteries, etc. and they are funny as gently caress.

epic 2012 username
Mar 26, 2021

by Hand Knit
I took a shower and raised my standing desk and turned my Lappy on Going to eat lunch and try to do some of the things I need to do on the computer

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.
You're freeeeeeee to do what you want to do!
https://youtu.be/JgRBkjgXHro

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Get some scotch tape and tape the corners of your lips to your earlobes to make yourself smile. Eventually your brain will have to register that you’re happy. It’s really that simple, science is bullshit. :science:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
weed, booze, cocaine

or a combination thereof

good luck OP!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Get an rear end in a top hat dog that PISSES YOU OFF! :woof:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I have a “depression” you can work on OP!

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
smoke weed and move your furniture around. maybe you will like the change, maybe not

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Bad Purchase posted:

do one of those daily habit rpg things where you level up by doing the chores and tasks you need to do every day. you will get a little dopamine hit each time you check something off, and seeing the progress over time will give you something to feel good about. then after a couple weeks you'll be overwhelmed and lose all momentum, but at least you got some stuff done and maybe it will be a little easier next time.

(i've never done these, but i know some people who have and that seems to be the pattern)

I tried this out after reading your post and it has this button you press after you do 10 minutes of cleaning. I was in the middle of cleaning when I downloaded it so I pressed it once, then cleaned for 10 minutes and pressed it again. Then it gave me popups about how I leveled up and should check out my stats page, and how I got a drop - a pet egg, which it wanted me to go to the pets screen to hatch. Seems like a lot of distractions it wants to throw at my ADHD-riddled brain!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

epic 2012 username
Mar 26, 2021

by Hand Knit

deep dish peat moss posted:

I tried this out after reading your post and it has this button you press after you do 10 minutes of cleaning. I was in the middle of cleaning when I downloaded it so I pressed it once, then cleaned for 10 minutes and pressed it again. Then it gave me popups about how I leveled up and should check out my stats page, and how I got a drop - a pet egg, which it wanted me to go to the pets screen to hatch. Seems like a lot of distractions it wants to throw at my ADHD-riddled brain!!!

which one did you use OP