Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
BLACK VS MARTIN 35 29.66%
LUCHA BROS VS FTR 9 7.63%
MOX VS YUTA 2 1.69%
SUPERKLIQ VS DARK ORDER (LOSERS) 51 43.22%
FORD VS HOGAN (NOT THE RACIST ONE!!!) 0 0%
BRYAN VS FISH (DANCE AWAY) 21 17.80%
Total: 118 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

I love A E W

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

DeathChicken posted:

I'm pretty sure this was the plot of Xenogears

close, Digital Devil Saga

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

right, i forgot there are still weirdos around here

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i'm going to bully you

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

how the gently caress did anyone watching at home or in the arena not immediately realize it was FTR when they came out and did The FTR Hug at the top of the ramp unless they've literally never seen an FTR match before

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Mr. Squishy posted:

Other tag teams can hug, it's called friendship.

other tag teams hug but they don't do The FTR Hug its a very specific style of hug

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

darryl is a stuffed cat, and saki-sama is saki akai and mei st. michel is mei suruga

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Gustavo...

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

sticklefifer posted:

I can't read the phrase "Fast Nationals" without thinking of "THE U.S. HOT ROD THUNNNDER NATIONALS!!!" :killdozer:

THE FAST NATIONALS AT RACEWAY PARK IHRA DRAG RACING SEMI-FINALS FEATURING TRUCKASAURUS ONLY AT RACEWAY PARK, OLD BRIDGE

ah-hahaha-ha! raceway park!

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Pamela Springstein posted:

if Rana means frog, what does hurricarana mean?

a rana is also a name for a double-legged cradle, and the huracanrana was innovated and used as a finisher by the wrestler Huracan Ramirez

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

gently caress storylines, gently caress programs

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

smarxist posted:

wait do we know that punk has a limited amount of matches in his deal?

if you just say things, that makes them true in your mind

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

she's the head of the warren

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

xbilkis posted:

Just wait until Tony posts “EMF can’t even tell which one of the midcard blondes beat his boy Roman in the ratings 😭”

And then Matt Hardy quote tweets it with just “Eat My Fuc”

no thats Pillman and Garrison

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

PotatoJudge posted:

It was him or his manager.

diamond sheik was the manager and yes

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

big fan of the Top Dollar segment, perfectly petty, A+

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

garcia should wear a breathing strip on his nose

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

pretty sure there's 3

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

fawning deference posted:

New Gunn Club theme is awesome

it is, but its not on the bandcamp or youtube channel!!!

but what is on those platforms is Lee's great theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIIEr9MMxL8

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Pamela Springstein posted:

nothing says relatable babyface like 200$ on shoes

its not supposed to be relatable, its supposed to be aspirational

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

BGrifter posted:

They got rid of the glowing puck and now American eyes are unable to see it on TV.

hockey is weird because i find it extremely easy to follow watching live in the arena but on tv the camera work makes it nonsensical

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Gumball Gumption posted:

Oh, hockey is also pretty complicated as far as sports go so it's harder to get into as a new watcher. Sure American football has some of the same complications but it has way more cultural hold so you're not likely to have been taught the rules.

Oh and it's too European. The deck is really stacked against hockey

as a kid we had NHL 98 and we always turned off icing, offside and double blue line pass because what the gently caress

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Renaissance Spam posted:

Okay I need to know how the hell hockey is too European.

being a hockey fan means having to remember how to pronounce a lot of czech, finnish and russian names

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Coaaab posted:

How do you think hockey should be filmed, then?

idk, better

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Ringo Roadagain posted:

hosed up, no Riho

riho's in japan

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

cant believe that the tournament bracket for the second women's belt consists of women who are currently being pushed and used consistently and not a bunch of randos who weren't gonna win anyway

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Vertical Lime posted:

https://twitter.com/TonyKhan/status/1452011244655886336

if anyone watched penn state/illinois it should be ripe for jokes

tony went to illinois he is so excited they beat penn state he doesn't care how it happened

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

I'm glad Master of the Crossbody Anthony Greene is getting more and more looks after his tag team partner completely blew it by not keeping is dumb mouth shut on a podcast lol

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

1glitch0 posted:

Who is Greene and what happened? tia

Anthony Greene and Stallion Rodgers fka Curt Stallion had a really good match with FTR in the last Dark taping session and then Stallion went on a podcast and did some Big Transphobia so his match with Joey Janela from later in the Dark taping got cut from air and presumably he won't be getting booked again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Blaise330 posted:

it's been a hot minute since the last live AEW show. When are they going back to wednesday again?

next week, but also the last 2 Dynamites have been live and last week's Rampage was also live