Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
BLACK VS MARTIN 35 29.66%
LUCHA BROS VS FTR 9 7.63%
MOX VS YUTA 2 1.69%
SUPERKLIQ VS DARK ORDER (LOSERS) 51 43.22%
FORD VS HOGAN (NOT THE RACIST ONE!!!) 0 0%
BRYAN VS FISH (DANCE AWAY) 21 17.80%
Total: 118 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/TrevorDame/status/1449551946881191936

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
I'm just gonna say it: I think Hangman is average. He's not a good promo and he just says "Cowboy poo poo" 80 times and people pop for swearing. He's a good wrestler but he's not the total package that Omega is. I get why people like him and I won't poo poo on him much since it's a foregone conclusion that he's going to beat Kenny at Full Gear but I really think he's mostly over because of history and the gimmick instead of how completely ready he is to carry the company.

Anyway, Dynamite was really good but I hope they go somewhere with the Mox/Yuta squash. That really makes no sense. Yuta is a title holder in an indie and I was hoping this would be a breakout moment for him where he'd get some offense in but he just got crushed and then nothing else happened.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Alaois posted:

right, i forgot there are still weirdos around here

https://forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php?userid=184065

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

jesus WEP posted:

was i the only one briefly hoping for wardlow to come out dressed like darby allin

I was briefly very worried that MJF would have a little person come out in Darby face paint and I'm very glad that did not happen

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/JPWARHORSE/status/1450212941303779334

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Alaois posted:

garcia should wear a breathing strip on his nose

He should put a Band-Aid on a different part of his face every time he comes out for a match

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Gaz-L posted:

Dunno if he's that smart as he straight up buries Ruby there. Like if you really don't wanna give credit to a babyface, talk up Allie.

That's not what burying means.

Also this is a random podcast most fans won't watch or care about.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
That's super weird. Isn't the concept of a bye based on an odd number of competitors? 4 women betting byes doesn't make any sense to me unless they're just trying to protect the top ranked people but I'd rather see a longer tournament with more matches.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Pamela Springstein posted:

Tony needs to sign Cheerleader Melissa and uh Mschif

Are they both still active?

If that's the case they need to figure out where Sara Del Rey went and hire her too. She's one of the best I've ever seen regardless of sex or gender.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Pylons posted:

She's a trainer at the PC, fairly sure.

Welp