Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
BLACK VS MARTIN 35 29.66%
LUCHA BROS VS FTR 9 7.63%
MOX VS YUTA 2 1.69%
SUPERKLIQ VS DARK ORDER (LOSERS) 51 43.22%
FORD VS HOGAN (NOT THE RACIST ONE!!!) 0 0%
BRYAN VS FISH (DANCE AWAY) 21 17.80%
Total: 118 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
So my understanding is that Miro can no longer have sex with his hot flexible wife until he kills God, do I have that right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Penguin Patrol posted:

A body of granite and a dick of sand

my body of granite
my neck of sand
my waist naked of gold
my dick like dust in the wind

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Ganso Bomb posted:

Black had a half crab or something on Martin then suddenly let go and started clutching his ribs. They speculated that Dante kicked him and the cameras didn't catch it but then Punk speculated that the mist living inside of Black was doing something to him.

They've made brief mention of a darkness living inside of Black (or something along those lines) but haven't said it quite as explicitly or plainly as Punk did.

Not necessarily wrong or whatever, but kind of clunky.

lol I interpreted it that maybe Black had accidentally swallowed the condom full of black goo he had in his mouth.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Wow, Rhodes to the top just murdering the demo!

Also lol that while Dynamite plunged by changing nights, Smackdown did by changing stations, Raw just did it for the love of the game.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

MassRafTer posted:

If they can get Riho in the country and keep the people currently in the country they have a good field for it.

Rosa
Jade
Blue
Bunny
Ford
Tay
Ruby
Ryo
Shida
Deeb
Velvet
Anna
Statlander
Hayter
Riho

And whoever I forgot that people will be mad I forgot.

I'd like to see Kiera get in. She can lose in the 1st round but still be elevated a little.

Davros1 posted:

I was thinking more about how WWE will react. You know they loved being partnered with such a high profiled charity. They might see this as a betrayal.

People are thinking Punk caused them to pull that tweet, my guess is WWE. If it was actually pulled for something more than a typo or something.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

you can just make a thread

I sometimes forget people can just make new threads.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Ganso Bomb posted:

I've been wanting to see Deonna cross through the forbidden door and do some stuff in AEW, but I never considered her teaming with Britt to go after the Impact Titles. That's a fuckin' solid team and not something I knew I wanted until reading that blurb.

It is a really good idea that it seems everyone could be happy with. The one on one would be awesome but probably difficult to book right now. A tag team backed up by both of their entourages would be pretty great. Maybe at the end of the tag title run they could break up because Britt is jealous that Deonna has one more belt than her. I wonder if that could lead to a match for the AAA title. They seem okay bouncing their titles around.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Poasty posted:

Yeah he seems to enjoy what he does, i'm not arguing that. It seems like a lot of people project themselves onto him in an unhealthy way, thinking they know how he acts or who he is behind the scenes or his motivation or whatever. I just find it odd sometimes and think people need to realise that they don't know him based on the lore of the Tony

I dunno. But I'll bring that up next time I @ him.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Ganso Bomb posted:

I'm with you but I guess I can see the appeal in some people's eyes, maybe? It's sort of like having freedom. You're out on the sea, you have your little room, you can do a bunch of activities, and you're around other people. You stop in a port for a day or two and see touristy bullshit, then back on your boat.

All this to say, it's demented to go on a cruise now.

I would like to do it if I had the money and only cool people were on the cruise who wanted to do fun stuff but I most assuredly do not have the money and the people who would be there would most assuredly not be cool.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

yea ok posted:

hockey starts at 10 eastern on wednesdays but will be live at 7 on the west coast, so AEW will be pre-empted on the west coast every week until the TBS move. at minimum, with post-game, AEW will likely start after 10 pacific. Not meddling, just paying a lot of money for sports and trying to get worth out of it.

Why does hockey start so late on the east coast?

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Renaissance Spam posted:

Because they want to cater to the west coast.

Everyone else should finally follow suit.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

My favorite is when she explained that there’s a red light on the camera that lights up when it’s hot, so if she sees that, she uses it.

I worked with newscasters for 20 years and at least half of them never mastered that skill.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Davros1 posted:

This might be controversial, but I hate the pants look on Andrade. He should switch to either trunks or tights. Or at least not wear pants that look like a baseball uniform.

I understand he wants to come out with the suit look, but if Ted DiBiase could have a tearaway suit, then there's no reason he couldn't either.

I have the opposite problem. I like him in the suit pants, but I don't like the tearaway top of his suit. I didn't like it with DiBiase either. It evokes the sense he is simply playing a gimmick. I'd like Andrade to come out in a real suit top and take the tie off, unbutton it, etc with would feel more like he has been doing rich fancy business stuff or at a rich fancy lounge but now has to go beat the poo poo out of somebody.

But yeah, maybe a tighter belt or something.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

My Lovely Horse posted:

I get what you're saying, but it feels like the black leather skull mask does more to hinder that impression

I like the mask, but you're right.

MorningMoon posted:

I want Andrade to do a run-in with his outfit and rip it off once he enters the ring like he's a Yakuza boss.

This would own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Alaois posted:

I'm glad Master of the Crossbody Anthony Greene is getting more and more looks after his tag team partner completely blew it by not keeping is dumb mouth shut on a podcast lol

Who is Greene and what happened? tia