Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
BLACK VS MARTIN 35 29.66%
LUCHA BROS VS FTR 9 7.63%
MOX VS YUTA 2 1.69%
SUPERKLIQ VS DARK ORDER (LOSERS) 51 43.22%
FORD VS HOGAN (NOT THE RACIST ONE!!!) 0 0%
BRYAN VS FISH (DANCE AWAY) 21 17.80%
Total: 118 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Loved that.
AEW put on a absolute FIRE of a show again. Wrestling is good my gunes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Rarity posted:

Black should be the guy to end Hangman’s title reign

Most correct AEW post this week.

Who is this handsome man? He looks so gentle and friendly. I could imagine he likes poetry and hugs children. Does he run a petting zoo? I could see him liking goats.

DogsInSpace! fucked around with this message at 01:01 on Oct 18, 2021

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Kunabomber posted:

pair him up with eddie, coward tony

I would love this as Eddie would absolutely both riff along with him in a fun way and put him in his place if he needed it while still making Punk love him. By all of this I mean put the Mad King on the booth more often as he rules. Still Taz and Excal on Dark are my favourite commentary ever. Also CM Punk was fine and I’m not sure why some guys are saying he was bad. Times like this make me feel like I’m reading the wwe thread where everyone but me fails to understand the drip thing or fails to recognise some musician that’s fairly over right now and all over the internets. Makes me feel like I watch too much tv or something.

On a side note I got a grandma hooked on watching YouTube and Tiktok. She refers to it all as “The YouTube” and it’s kinda funny. She thinks Arn Anderson is hot which… I’m not opposed to. Told her about how he likes guns and threatened to shoot someone and that made her giggle.

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Digital Jedi posted:

BTE
https://youtu.be/UbcR57wHseM

Opening segment already rules

BUDGE has a good announcer voice

All about tha BUDGE! Atom Coal Bebe!

I know most here hate sneaker talk but I really like those stained glass trainers. Bucks shoe game IS pretty amazing.

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Rarity posted:

RUBY RUBY RUBY RUBY SOHO

Can someone post Taz singing the song. I heart Taz. Thank you.

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Cocaine Party Tony is hilarious but this is the feel good portion. Bunny has worked her rear end off to get better and Ruby Soho was wasted as a JTTS then tossed like trash. They went out and worked and… despite wwe trying everything to gently caress it up they still kept the fans and matched the wwe’s top talent. Hoping this gets the women more time and outside recognition. Want to see Legit Layla more. Amusing as gently caress that none of this would have been a thing if Vince wasn’t a weird petty shitbag. Extra topping is the wwe shill being revealed to be an old pal of Nick Khan on top of being a shill.

Don’t know why this amuses me so much. Love that AEW are as terminally online as we are.

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

jesus WEP posted:

my gf and i were thinking about going to a halloween party as the young bucks and i think i found suitable clothes

You should buy a baby doll and put a name tag sticker on it that says “hello my name is Adam Cole”. Take a pic of you two doing the double kiss pose for the thread please.

You could also share with Dr Britt Baker DMD as chances are high she would chuckle. Do not share with the Bucks unless your shoe game is ON POINT!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Renaissance Spam posted:

Are there seriously hockey fans that don't like showboating? Even the most annoying and repellant Hockey Pundit loved it when guys showed off, as long as they punched somebody.

I can’t imagine a world where a hockey fan wouldn’t mark out with either showboating and/or punching somebody. The Leafs would still be my favourite team tho.

Pylons posted:

Yeah when Anna gets like, 10% faster she's going to be an absolute killer. As it is, still pretty drat good.
She’s getting better but there were still some weird spots where she went slow and super light. One time it looked like she went too stiff then felt bad and went way too soft. Still a good match and glad to see her go. Anna Jay is cool by me.

Zombie Lemur posted:

Fuwwe indeed, Andrade, Fuwwe indeed.

Everything about that match was insanely good. I love how Andrade wins over the crowd every time he steps in the ring and his chemistry with PAC is legend level. Loved the multiple reversals and counters. Black and PAC is going to be FIRE. I know PAC is amazing and always has been but I keep forgetting just how good he is. Blows my mind how wwe was obsessed with keeping Andrade fighting other minorities on Main Event, keeping Cody as Stardust, wanting PAC to do a comedy Mighty Mouse gimmick and never letting Malakai leave the boiler room and bitching about kids knocking on his door and running away. Miami crowd was so good and that moment in the ring with all four guys was such perfect wrestling hype 101 and it WORKED. I still want to boo Cody but I’ll take Black and Andrade vs the Death Triangle any day. Who would be a good third for Andrade and Malakai? Can I vote Miro?