Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
BLACK VS MARTIN 35 29.66%
LUCHA BROS VS FTR 9 7.63%
MOX VS YUTA 2 1.69%
SUPERKLIQ VS DARK ORDER (LOSERS) 51 43.22%
FORD VS HOGAN (NOT THE RACIST ONE!!!) 0 0%
BRYAN VS FISH (DANCE AWAY) 21 17.80%
Total: 118 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Wow, as an AEW homer I have to admit that Saturday night is the new Wednesday night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Seams posted:

miros dick don’t work no more

A body of granite and a dick of sand

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Malakai, Miro, PAC, Andrade, Punk, etc aren't in the bracket because of the upcoming TBS/TNT brand split. They'll be in a tournament for the AEW Galactic championship.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

omg it's happening

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

yea ok posted:

wheres it at

are you still waiting for that pizza

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
lmao everything about this is amazing

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

:vince:

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Lid posted:

As noted in the comments Bunny v Ruby went into ads. People preferred to watch ads over Roman.

please give the big dog some credit, he tied with the ads

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

RttT demo higher than the total? What?

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Mr. Squishy posted:

Mildly surprised La Rosa Negra didn't show up on Elevation or Dark if she was Thunder Rosa's guest backstage.

Considering what's been going on with her and Tessa/WoW, I imagine she might want to check out the environment before agreeing to wrestle.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Drakkel posted:

God drat it now the Jericho Cruise is good again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Gavok posted:

For those who want context, it's from a bizarre Adult Swim short film called the Suplex Duplex Complex about a bunch of wrestlers who live together and hate their landlord. I recall Archer being the only recognizable wrestler involved. It's certainly something.

You weren't kidding. I really don't think I liked this, but I loved a lot of things about it.

Lance Archer at the 5:30 mark is fantastic, timestamped:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPqzfVBQcWU&t=329s