Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
BLACK VS MARTIN 35 29.66%
LUCHA BROS VS FTR 9 7.63%
MOX VS YUTA 2 1.69%
SUPERKLIQ VS DARK ORDER (LOSERS) 51 43.22%
FORD VS HOGAN (NOT THE RACIST ONE!!!) 0 0%
BRYAN VS FISH (DANCE AWAY) 21 17.80%
Total: 118 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/ReneePaquette/status/1449538795347464197?t=k27vhF-5Lk6GdzL9OfVlPA&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

loving boss

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Elephant Ambush posted:

I'm just gonna say it: I think Hangman is average. He's not a good promo and he just says "Cowboy poo poo" 80 times and people pop for swearing. He's a good wrestler but he's not the total package that Omega is. I get why people like him and I won't poo poo on him much since it's a foregone conclusion that he's going to beat Kenny at Full Gear but I really think he's mostly over because of history and the gimmick instead of how completely ready he is to carry the company.

Anyway, Dynamite was really good but I hope they go somewhere with the Mox/Yuta squash. That really makes no sense. Yuta is a title holder in an indie and I was hoping this would be a breakout moment for him where he'd get some offense in but he just got crushed and then nothing else happened.

I don't know if I have ever disagreed more with a post in the entire history of this forum

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Spermgod posted:

i thought the show was ok. there was some pretty bad poo poo, the crowd was kind of annoying and the small venue meant it felt less major league than most dynamites. i thought the 6 man and the aaa title match, goofy angle aside, were good. miro and hangman promos were good. i find it hard to call a show bad so long as they didn't do anything actively detrimental to ongoing storylines, which maybe that shouldn't be the standard but its been decades of wwe doing that on a regular basis so.

The crowd was awesome one of my favorite so far in aew

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Lid posted:

Miro the God-Butcher

He's looking to earn the title God-Slayer

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Teeth within teeth

https://twitter.com/EvilUno/status/1450818216830378001/photo/1

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

JUNGLE BOY posted:

It speaks volumes that Konnan and Bischoff talk poo poo but are still welcomed back. They haven’t crossed any lines in their comments so it’s like, voice your opinions but you might get a hard hitting receipt from Big Biceps Tony. Not that I think their criticism has been valid but criticism shouldn’t warrant a ban

What did Konnan say? I've only read good vibes from him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Just caught Rampage. That might have been my favorite main event/main event angle of any AEW show.