Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Bird in a Blender posted:

ISU won Farmageddon. Feels like we have finally gotten the K-State monkey off our back. For the longest time, the clones always found a way to lose to the Wildcats.

Next week is okie state. ISU probably needs to win every game, but the OU one if they want to make the championship game. Not counting on it.

OSU and ISU have been really close and alternating the winner ever year since Campbell got there so I'm gonna bet ISU wins this one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

TheWordOfTheDayIs posted:

I love my team, even with their flaws. That said, there is no way on God's Green Earth that Oklahoma State should be ranked in the top 10.

My feelings are probably colored by the fact that, as a Ok State fan and long-time Big XII watcher, I am completely baffled and mystified by the concept of "defense." It's strange and unfamiliar, and I don't quite trust it.

The pokes are good as hell on defense and can run the football from time to time

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Didn't even have to have lunch with the Tennessee AD to get his money this time