Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

facialimpediment posted:

For those of you that didn't see the Joe Milton play - whew. Ole Miss rushed three and for some reason Milton thought he could run the 21 yards for it against a prevent defense.

https://twitter.com/WolverineCorner/status/1449607348494950400

Joe Milton is awful, very bad.

Tennessee fans are garbage too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

Sash! posted:

I will never not love Purdue's weird ability to destroy some highly ranked team every other year or so while lurching their way to a 4-8 season

They haven’t done this in like 4 years.

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

augias posted:

Three, the osu upset was '18

Same diff.

Purdue blows, Brohm blows.

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!
Whoops

https://mobile.twitter.com/SwessBall/status/1449593849215688707

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!
Does he still do that weird rear end Wild Boys poo poo?

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!
Sounds like he got a little too big for his britches.

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

PostNouveau posted:

This has gotta burn a bit for Michigan fans

It shouldn’t.

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

Kloaked00 posted:

So presuming that UM beats NW this week, you’ll have an in-state rivalry between two undefeated top 10 teams on Oct 30……..

And you put it as a noon game!?!

Big Games at Noon happen all of the time.

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

Troy Queef posted:

the alternative would be playing at 7:30, in East Lansing, on Devil’s Night (Michigan goes hard the night before Halloween)

no good would come of that for all involved

Fox had the first pick against ABC/ESPN and they wanted this game.

PSU/OSU is a bigger draw anyway than UM/MSU

E: this is wrong - ESPN/ABC had the first pick and chose OSU/PSU

Regnevelc fucked around with this message at 23:16 on Oct 18, 2021

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

Henchman of Santa posted:

I think both teams also have to agree to a night game and it wouldn't benefit Michigan to have a rowdier crowd in East Lansing for the one game a year they actually get up for.

Nope, that starts next week. If this was chosen as a night game, Michigan couldn’t say no.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

Komet posted:

A two loss Alabama (assuming they lose to Georgia in the SECCG) should not go to the playoffs. If Cincinnati goes undefeated, it will be such a travesty to see them left out while a 2 loss Alabama gets in.

A Big Ten East might still beat itself up some more and eliminate the conference from playoff consideration, but honestly, the playoffs come down to Penn State @ Ohio State next weekend. I think Ohio State will win, but if Clifford is healthy, the defense is better than anything OSU has seen this year, so anything can happen. I do not see OSU or PSU dropping the Michigan or Michigan State games.

Lol.