Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

ISU won Farmageddon. Feels like we have finally gotten the K-State monkey off our back. For the longest time, the clones always found a way to lose to the Wildcats.

Next week is okie state. ISU probably needs to win every game, but the OU one if they want to make the championship game. Not counting on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

downout posted:

I didn't appreciate how much of a tire fire this year is until this morning when I realized Purdue is ranked.

edit: And it seems like rankings are getting pretty far skewed from the stats because some of these lines. Looking at you OSU at Iowa st and Wisconsin at Purdue

I feel like this is always the case. Outside of 2-3 teams at the top, the middle is always a mess with weird upsets and no one knows how to place teams.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

wernox posted:

I never understood why people buy into Trump's schtick.... I get hating a Clinton but it doesn't take a PhD to recognize how historically bad Trump is at pretty much everything he does.

But he plays a billionaire on TV!!!

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Rad Valtar posted:

His exemption was denied so now he’s acting out like a child, which he is.

Well children can't get the vaccine yet, so he should use that as a defense to get rehired.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Why the gently caress are the Clones favored by 7 over Okie State? Makes no sense to me.