Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
My rear end covered in crap that got smeared all over it whne i just diarrhead in my pants my stomach hurts so bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Chief McHeath posted:

There is a non-priority EPA Superfund site a few miles away that I drive through a couple times a week. Soil contamination from industrial solvents or petrochemichals or something. If I'm going through during or just after the rain, it has a smell I can barely start to describe. Even if the air is on recirculate, it finds a way to reach you through the smallest gap in a door or window seal. Like, I don't know, a steamy swamp full of discarded diapers plus rotting chicken with a hint of sour cream?

Our county commissioners are so corrupted by and getting their pockets lined by residential developers, part of a literal EPA Superfund site was clearcut to build McMansions. They're currently in the process of clear-cutting a whole ton more evidenced by, well, the clear-cutting and the "Coming Soon! Toxicman Homes Villas! Starting in the $170,000s!"

If life was fair the people that move into those homes would gain sweet mutant superpowers from living there instead of just developing like 10 new types of mega-cancer by the time they are 30