Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Damm.... livin tha life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Tite Barnacle posted:

Cat piss is high on the list but nothing tops being sprayed by a skunk at close range. That happened to me. At the time I had a big white cat, Azzy, who loved to go outside at night for a couple hours and come back in when I went out to smoke my last cig, usually around midnight. It was a routine. So I go to smoke my last cig on the stoop and see a big white shape and say c'mon buddy, time to come in. It wasn't Azzy. It was a skunk with a broad white back that looked quite like the cat I was looking for. I got a full on skunk facial. That is some weaponized unpleasantness. I didn't realize what had happened for a few seconds but then the scent hit me. I puked for a minute or two. Then I stripped naked and left all my clothes in a stinking pile in the yard and tried to clean myself with the garden hose. I still stunk of skunk. Reeked of it. I retrieved Azzy, eventually (He was the smart one, he hid beneath my shitheap car, he knew better than to mess with skunks). I was tired. So I came in, naked, balls to the wind, stinking, leading a terrified old cat to a nice warm bed. Of course my girlfriend had heard the racket, what with the screaming and the skunk and the cat and all. All she said was, it ain't the worst I've seen of you.

Occasionally when I get home skunks will follow me to my doorstep. I dunno what the gently caress they want. They don't look like they're pissed off or anything. They just follow me and look at me, haven't got sprayed time but every time I see them do that poo poo I'm like "bitch leave."

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Nooner posted:

My rear end covered in crap that got smeared all over it whne i just diarrhead in my pants my stomach hurts so bad

Oh my god!!!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I will be by to smell

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Semendemon