Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005
Normally we get unscented baby wipes but my wife once picked up cucumber and mint scented ones in a pinch since we were running low at the time. Toddler poop plus fake cucumber aroma is somehow much worse than the poop smell on its own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005
I worked in a college dining hall while I was in highschool. I'd scan meal cards, serve food, clean the hall after a meal, or worst, be on the dishline. Dealing with the sloppy trays was bad enough but the real killer was the industrial dishwasher we had to load everything into.

This wasn't a normal kitchen dishwasher one would front load. This was a beast that was built as a conveyer system, think of a carwash but for a constant supply of soiled porcelain. I think that machine was never cleaned because it perpetually smelled of soggy rotting food soup mixed with fake lemon. It spouted this inescapable humid cloud of putrid aroma from either end was dealing it was by far the worst part of the job.

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005

The Bloop posted:

Break room microwave fish and burnt popcorn
I've heard from some people that complaining about workplace fish microwaving is racism. I've worked with people from all over the world and I still don't understand how that could be.