Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Denver Murphy is not a real name.

I’m just gonna keep playing my new Switch and watch this in the background.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

FizFashizzle posted:

Gonna head to the nearest pub his sorrows in a welsh girl

Hide the sheep.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
drat it, I wanted Urban to remain winless.

Sorry Dolfans

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Kirios posted:

Five minutes until Redzone boys!

:hellyeah:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Once again, the Chargers uniforms are excellent.

Go Herbie.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Mega64 posted:

Are the Rams really getting gashed by the Giants offense right now?

And both of Jones' incompletions so far have hit the receivers directly in the hands lol

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
gently caress Jason Garrett's play calling

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
bengls

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Mr. Nice! posted:

It's wonderful to see when it isn't your team.

I mean, the Giants play calling before the McAdoo wasn't much better. And going back, Kevin Gilbride could be insanely frustrating and predictable...

But gently caress Jason Garrett.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Chucktesla posted:

Lol fake punt

And then :flag: :flag: :flag:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Mods?!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Despera posted:

how is kc down to dc?

turnovers, no defense, lack of cheeseburgers for Andy Reid

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

sweet thursday posted:

Mahomes may never earn 2 rings like NFL legend Eli Manning

Eli never lost to documented cheater & child molester Tom Br*dy in a Super Bowl :smugdog:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Cavauro posted:

i'm big cat derek and i was planning on saving this for when the bengals face the turtles on december 5th but here it is baby.

:kimchi:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

kazil posted:

Is Vinny Testaverde available these days?

The answer is always yes.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Codependent Poster posted:

Jeff George is waiting by his phone still

Jeff George probably still has a good throwing motion that will throw one of the prettiest 40-yard darts right to a wide open safety you've ever seen.

After that he'll fall down like 4 times.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

mcmagic posted:

What is happening with Danny Dimes? PFF told me he was a top 3 QB in the NFL?

His brain got scrambled last week and his offensive coordinator is still Jason Garrett.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Mystic Stylez posted:

He's hurt lol

So he's perfect for the Ravens

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Kirios posted:

Giants fandom (not here mind you) is still defending him and I'm honestly not sure what they see in him.

He has a good arm and is fairly athletic. Jones has shown flashes of potential every year, but has never been consistently good for more than like 2 consecutive quarters. Like, he's athletic and can move really well, particularly on designed QB run plays, but has terrible instincts for scrambling and won't keep plays alive or do stuff off script at all the way you'd think a guy like him ought to be able to.

Also, the Giants offensive coaching is terrible.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:siren::spooky:WITCHING HOUR:spooky::siren:

but only two close games right now :flaccid:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

FizFashizzle posted:

Trade for deshaun

I’ll massage him I don’t care

One week later: :a2m:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
HAHAHAHAHA Rodgers yelling "I still own you!" at the Bears fans

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Ummagumma posted:

Was he yelling “I still own you”

I mean he is not wrong but gosh

Yes. Yes he was.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lw39teIyXs0

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Cavauro posted:

Hustin Jouston

Star Wars EU character

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Epic High Five posted:

lmao imagine getting shithoused by the 1-4 Colts, shameful and humiliating

The Texans finding ways to lose to the Colts is the natural order of things. See also: Rosencopter, Dan Orlovsky, and a bunch of other games.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:fork:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
lol that Darnold fumble

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Play posted:

Darnlold

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
lol that INT by the Chiefs d-lineman

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Mega64 posted:

Scorigami!

Once again, Scott Hanson owns for pointing this out a few times lol

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

EvilBlackRailgun posted:

Only good thing to happen in the witching hour

Well that and aaron abusing the city of chicago

Aaron yelling at the Bears fans was :discourse: and I loving loved it

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Mr. Nice! posted:

Hanson is amazing, but the producers of redzone are loving unsung heros. They feed him the clips. He's just calling them as they come in front of him. The producers are the ones cuing things up.

Redzone has an incredible team, and I hope they're the best paid team in NFL productions because they loving deserve to be.

:hmmyes:

Everyone at Red Zone owns

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

but can he hear a footstep in the snow from 100 yards away?

Yes.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Hmm... Panthers aren't technically dead yet

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Paint Crop Pro posted:

Cowardly punt imo

Got downed at like the 2, which ain't bad

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

ozymandius1024 posted:

Hey now, it could be a fumble!

Or safety!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
WHoops Cardinals center

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
lol Cardinals are good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

:kimchi: