Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Huge Manatee
Mar 27, 2014

Nighthand posted:

Is there any way to tell which custom parties you've won with?

You can check your match history for each mode, I don't know how far that scrolls though.

Game is good, hope it gets updated to fix some of the remaining crashes, and/or savescumming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Huge Manatee
Mar 27, 2014

eonblue174 posted:

Such a fun game! I vastly underrated the keyword for reuse if kill monster, it's an absolute slayer when you have lots of Lil enemies

Most of my blowout victories have been from buffing these abilities up through items or boost abilities and one turn womboing everything.

The Huge Manatee
Mar 27, 2014
I've also had massive success with stacking +s on reroll and cantrip sides, you can quite happily end up with an infinite mana engine, or at least enough to nuke everything on the screen.

The Huge Manatee
Mar 27, 2014
Hard is one curse, unfair is three.

The unlockable Cursed mode is where you start adding curses as the game progresses.

The Huge Manatee
Mar 27, 2014
How broken would it be if Cursed mode let you take an item back with you every time you reset to level one?

The Huge Manatee
Mar 27, 2014

Big Mad Drongo posted:

Anyone have good advice on which Curse Mode curses to take/avoid? In my inexperienced view a lot of them seem like they can be easy or killer depending on your comp. Just from the starter choices, the "Adds a Bones to bosses" isn't too bad if you get an early 4-damage hero; but if you fail that it's brutal. "Heal the most damaged enemy" is tame most of the time, but sometimes you roll a low-damage comp or just get a few bad rolls in a row and it turns the fight into a potentially dangerous slog. Of course, I'm bad enough that I may be over- or underestimating either.

Any notable curses I should be taking or avoiding?

+x to enemy dice rolls on turn y should never ever be taken.

If it hits a summon ability your run is over immediately.

I like taking the added bones, poison bottom hero is super minor too. It can even be a positive with the right item.

The Huge Manatee
Mar 27, 2014
Any idea if the google play release is coming soon? I wouldn't really mind buying it a second time on itch.io to be fair.

The Huge Manatee
Mar 27, 2014
Any chance of adding a Blursed-Hyper mode? Blursed is definitely the best mode but it can take a while to get going

The Huge Manatee
Mar 27, 2014

silvergoose posted:

It's terrible for playing in short bursts (because then I play for a long while that I didn't actually have time for)

I am once again asking for a Hyper-Blursed mode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Huge Manatee
Mar 27, 2014
Thank you Slaan for reading my mind.

Unrelated, I cooked myself up a bullshit combo I've not managed before, putting cantrip onto boost sides. They can boost themselves, boost reroll sides, and if you can put cleave onto the boost it scales so crazily.

The Huge Manatee fucked around with this message at 01:56 on Nov 10, 2022