Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

If you have an android phone and two eyeballs download this game

Edit: or play it on itch.io just go do now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Had an amazing run last night with an unbeatable team come to a screeching halt against the 3 witches. I appreciate how often I think "This team is unbeatable, how could I possibly lose?" and then immediately get my poo poo kicked in.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Goddamn a whole party of blues is fun as hell

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Portrait mode yesssss

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Shwqa posted:

Wow, cantrips got pretty nerfed this update. I guess they were insanely strong, but they were my crutch.

How so? I had a good run last night with cantrips and I didn't really notice a difference. It's been a while since I played though so maybe I'm misremembering something.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Yeah I would love a cloud save of some sort, I picked it up on Steam but will probably be playing on mobile a majority of the time. I know about copying the code but depending on how often I go back and forth it'll be a bit of a pain to get the code every time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Colin Mockery posted:

this game is soooooo great

i didnt even think to look for that, and im very happy that apparently it MERGES achievements, it doesn't just wipe your progress and replace it, because i just started playing it on my phone but still had progress on my laptop

Okay yeah I actually love this. The android windows link thing I have set up means I already share a clipboard with my phone so it's super easy to do this.