Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bizwank
Oct 4, 2002

Hi my name is bizwank and I'm a rumoholic. Got around 70 bottles in my collection, I'm particularly fond of anything from Foursquare, and the oldest/rarest I've had was an Old Medford from 1892 (it was amazing). I do dabble in tiki from time to time as long as it isn't too sweet, I make daiquiris a couple times a week during the summer (usually have Ting on hand too), and right now I'm sipping on whatever's almost gone because I'm moving soon and have a lot of bottles to box up. That said I actually don't drink a lot so my collection is fairly static except around the holidays when I tend to gift bottles (and pick up a few for myself as well).

I'll be making this rum cake sometime in the next month; I've had it before and there really are no words except have a dd at the ready: https://archive.seattletimes.com/archive/?date=20051202&slug=pacificptasterecipe04

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bizwank
Oct 4, 2002

Spuckuk posted:

Wrey and Nephews crew checking in
Just last week I noticed a local place caries pink Ting, which I didn't even know existed. Can't wait to try several once the weather warms up.