Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

The most virtuous child in the entire world.
Observe them for now. And they should pray they never start mass deforestation.

Also I need a list of mods you're using. Because I want to play with more events and other fun stuff like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

Congrats on finding Amaurot, I suppose.

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

:psyduck: Something is very wrong with the load order in the pastebin. The unofficial patch should be up top instead of somewhere in the middle, meanwhile the UI mods that should be loaded last are all over the place. Also like four or five At War mods and a good six of the Planetary Diversity mods aren't enabled at all.

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

:stonk: Holy poo poo. Your archaeology team committed genocide.

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

:eng101: Fun fact! It is entirely fully possible for a Protectorate to evolve to a Vassal, and actually happened to me while playing earlier. Never mind the fact that I've been playing in functional victory state for 75 years and have been researching only repeatables for the past 50.

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

It's pretty telling that 2 of the 3 space travel options from 1.0 are still in the game, but the third is long gone for good reason. Just puttering through dark space to any nearby system was really really broken as you might imagine.

One thing I do not miss was having to declare which of the three weapon types your Empire was. Having to decide at the start of the game between Kinetic, Energy, and Missile was stupid.

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

The EHOF lets you pull some bullshit once it's fully upgraded, and it's easily become my favorite Gigastructure for that reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

That perk still, as of yesterday, says "Lets you build a secondary planet on each planet."

Which is a little confusing.