Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lady Jaybird
Jan 23, 2014

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Enjoying this spin off of the rimworld game! I kinda wonder whatever happened to the good ship butthole surfers. Probably hastly renamed something else. What year is it in the game already?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lady Jaybird
Jan 23, 2014

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Name a class of ship after my robot from the Rimworld LP, with lots and lots and lots of guns.

Also conquer the Mandate! Complete the job!

Lady Jaybird
Jan 23, 2014

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

I change my vote

KEEP HOODIE FORM AND ONLY EXPAND TO CONTINUE HOODIE SHAPE

Lady Jaybird
Jan 23, 2014

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Leal posted:

Also ₛₚₐ𝒸ₑ ₕₒₒ𝒹ᵢₑ , while amazing, sadly is not meant to be. Keep ₛₚₐ𝒸ₑ ₕₒₒ𝒹ᵢₑ in your hearts

I'm gutted :(

Lady Jaybird
Jan 23, 2014

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

I'm gonna go with Protect them for 400 Leal.

Also curbstomp the Qwe`Pulci, teach them not to gently caress with psychic foxgirls

Lady Jaybird
Jan 23, 2014

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

I have a question in regards to mods. I don't really want to mod the game radically, I want kinda a vanilla plus experience. Any suggestions?

Lady Jaybird fucked around with this message at 02:17 on Oct 28, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lady Jaybird
Jan 23, 2014

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

I love the little slime admiral and all it's medals! :angel: