Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I don't like anything with Nathan Fillion in it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I can't get more than 20 minutes in to Twin Peaks. I've tried sober drunk and high, it's impossible.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

Big Bang Theory is poo poo but it's not because of the laugh track. There's nothing inherently wrong with a laugh track, Red Dwarf had one and it was brilliant.

what the christ there is absolutely something inherently wrong with laugh tracks. can you loving imagine if 30 Rock had been made with one? they'd have to cut out like half the jokes just to fit the time for audience reactions!!!!!!!!! god drat it you make me SICK

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Is grey's anatomy deserving of this thread? I've never actually seen an episode

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
anyone ever watch Boston Public either? was that a good show?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Der Kyhe posted:

Only thing I remember about that is that William Shatner basically carried that show by playing a more senile version of himself as a lawyer.

And James Spader played the same role he always does, a questionable sex pest and an rear end in a top hat.

wrong show, that was Boston Legal. Boston Public was about the high school with Chi McBride as the principal