Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
Put in a word filter that appends random honorifics whenever someone says someone else’s username.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
Pretty cool that you can apparently get a topic banned by just complaining that you don't think it's interesting a bunch

Julias trying absolutely every possible solution that isn't "probate the people who won't be normal" for some reason

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
fwiw I don't really care about the existence of a vtuber thread one way or another but I'm excited to eat a week's probation when I forget about the ban and post the korone karl marx image

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
Here's some feedback: I love this subforum

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
I was going to ask if you could just start also probating people who were too stupid to not engage with trolls but this is also fine at this point imo

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

symbolic posted:

i think regardless of what was or wasn't being posted consistently, the fact that when posters coming in to poke fun at the at thread immediately led to extremely bad deflection/counterargument posts that've already been brought up several times is telling that only the thinnest veneer was keeping the thread from turning into even more of a freakshow and just barely scratching beneath the surface was enough for it to start devolving.

the thread needed to be closed but this is bullshit. You can't just say "well it was ABOUT to become awful, I just know it" just because people are easily trolled

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
IM Gei please just quit arguing about this stupid poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
The thread is gone and not coming back so I don't really know why y'all insist on relitigating it