Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy

nut posted:

I know I know the deaths etc, but hear me out, it does feel just a smidgen more heartfelt than the drone strikes right

bone strikes

Barco Fiesta posted:

dictator of the ruling anti-skeleton party in a mid-20th century European country giving a speech between a big pair of banners: My countrymen, rise with me and combat the skeleton menace! By uniting under the anti-skeleton banner, we can send a helicopter to attack the peaceful skeleton realm and gently caress them up and kick their asses.
crowd: *goes wild*
dictator: *goes back to his office and catches a glimpse of himself in the mirror, reminding him that there is a skeleton inside of him and making him think about how he became a genocidal dictator by externalizing his inability to cope with having this part of himself that he hates, and how it would mean his undoing if his secret were ever to be known to the world* Ah poo poo man, poo poo. fuckj shiiiiiit

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU