Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Okay I'm already in two games but they should be hopefully winding down and/or I will be loving dead by the time this one starts because you had me at five masonries :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Hi Bif, you're getting a present later maybe probably and if you do I will be extremely internet mad if you don't use it on the right person.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

You'll know what it is when you get it. :colbert:

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Maerlyn posted:

Mafia edit: true that I am town (that could be more confusing than I intended)

My "I am definitely not scum" shirt asking more questions than it's answering.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Maerlyn posted:

My phrasing was weird but good to see you too.

Come to Bearclaw we have the best parties

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Bearglove gently caress

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

I'm going to laugh if Maerlyn is the one vanilla in the game because she's actually here for the AC Repair classes.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Is IA just always a miller?

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Deadmeat5150 posted:

Are you always scum?

I seriously think I'm at like 50% scum games at this point, it is kinda funny.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Deadmeat5150 posted:

We're declaring war on Nerdglove unless they come to our bitchin party tonight.

Sorry we won't be at the Lameguard party cause we'll be too busy hosting our own bitchin' party with blackjack and hookers.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Deadmeat5150 posted:

So your mom will be there? :smugbert:

Of course you know, this means war.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Binus actually explaining anything day 1 is really loving weird.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Yami Fenrir posted:

Now THAT is just weird.

You don't?

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Krakenguard has the worst party ever because they're trying to charge you for pizza at their own party what the hell. :colbert:

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Hey Bif, why have you been dancing around making any comments on Maerlyn? I get that she's traditionally scummy as gently caress, but it's really weird you've been talking around the multiple cases on her without doing more than a light "Oh that Maer" or even explaining away her actions.

Also your Anidav case is terrible.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Bifauxnen posted:

Huh? I ranted more in masonry for sure but I thought in the thread too I'd ranted a fair bit about how much the first cases sucked

Not really.

Bifauxnen posted:

Don't look at me this time Maer I don't know what these goldfish are on

Bifauxnen posted:

Of course if they do get you lunched Maer, I'll just chalk it up to instant karma you invoked by saying your PM doesn't lie

Bifauxnen posted:

Actually she said it was partially a joke

Reads more like you defending her and explaining her actions away for her. The only substance here is the post of you getting pissed off at Toalpaz.

Bifauxnen posted:

I spent like two rl days getting in the exact same kind of bitchfights like this with town Maer and you sat there calling ME scummy instead and now while the zombie corpse of that game is still shambling you're immediately doing the exact same thing I did goddamn you Toal lmao

You never really say why any of the cases are bad, just that "Maer was totally joking you guys"

Bifauxnen posted:

How would you know, mason buddy? You have no idea the depths of history I am drawing from here.

Eh, I've played enough Among Us with Anidav to know him a bit, but come on. "He has scumbros watching his back on image control." What kind of garbage is that? It's a bad case, you know it's a bad case, and it was brought up conveniently right after a fourth vote on Maerlyn.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Also you're definitely not getting that thing anymore.

##Vote: Bif

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Bifauxnen posted:

Like seriously, if it's anything useful you're just inviting scum to roleblock me but have me go on about how townie it must have been that you gave me such a cool thing, oh if only it had actually been useful!

Ah, the flowers you would have bought

:allears:

Bif since when have I ever thought that far ahead?

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Sand said he had no internet service where he is right now, and will check in later, dealing with some family poo poo. Nep also said she'd check in later was on mobile only.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Tommunist posted:

Good morning - I have SUPER limited time time today so im making no promises on anything- is there a jump on post to read the case for Maer? I'll admit talking in discord has made me vaguely discount the case on them up to this point

There's been a couple of waves on her for general scummy behavior and a completely unprompted VT claim. I think your best shot is to just read Yami's posts, he's been the main advocate here.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Maerlyn posted:

I have suspicions of Plastic because his vote on Bif looked like distancing and it kind of came from out of nowhere (he saw Bif was in danger and decided it was time to cut the cord)?

Maer's whole post here is pretty bad but this is what makes me think Yami's onto something. I'm somehow scum distancing from Bif who Maerlyn has been alternating between defending and vaguely sorta insinuating might be the least be suspicious. And my vote on Bif came out of nowhere... because she was in danger.. at -9, when I had been casing her for several posts?

##Vote: Maer

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Eh. I've said my peace already and been a bit distracted by the masonry admittedly. I do find it weird how many people are suddenly very invested in not flipping Maerlyn, despite her being one of the major points of discussion for the day and continuing to act in ways that make no goddamned sense. Townies, especially not vanilla townies who should theoretically have literally nothing to hide, do not make deals with the rest of their masonry to hide details from the rest of town.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

:redhammer:

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Deadmeat5150 posted:

Not one of you assholes showed up, not even my own house! It was just me, drinking all alone. Even the P-Funk didn't show up.

You all suck.

They were all at the BEARGLOVE party, sorry yours sucked.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Thoughts:

I think Maerlyn's lunch was mostly done by town while scum sat back and let it play out, or actively tried to keep her around as a convenient distraction for another day. I think Anidav is probably another distraction vote to avoid looking at content, and I notice several people (Bif and Humalong) posting like he's already flipped scum and trying to paint votes and actions as protecting him.

RF pointed out in masonry that RWC's case on Yami was extremely bad and seemed to be starting out from a point of "Yami is scum" and bending over backwards to try and stretch evidence to prove it.

From the masonry, this is definitely Townwolf. You can't fake that "oh my god you loving idiots how could you actually think scum would do this" energy that he was giving Nep and I earlier.

This is scum Binus. Day 1, he's way more engaged early than he ever is, while not committing to any of the reads he was putting down, he's not doing his usual "X is town" with zero explanation, his D1 argument to flip me involved "Oh yeah we'll learn a lot if he's scum" while not bothering to explain what he meant by that, and leaving himself a nice backdoor to go "Oh well, he was town, anyways." His last post is

b-minus1 posted:

These Maerlyn votes a scummy af. Vote plastic friends

Which screams that Binus knew what the flip would be and was setting up to go after the voters on Maerlyn. Which he starts the day by doing, pointing fingers at Tommunist, RF, and Yami. But oddly, he ignores the person his last two D1 posts were trying to lunch.

##vote Binus

On an unrelated note, I finally saw Willy's Wonderland and oh my loving god this movie is amazing.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Bifauxnen posted:

Oh that's not the only reason DBD is on the list. More on that later.

Also, not looking at content? Mate. I was explaining in great detail what I saw as scummy in Anidavs content from that one particular bad post while everyone just sat back and ignored it to vote Maerlyn.

I'm going to be honest I stopped really paying attention to your Anidav case after the post where you said "he wasn't posting scummy yet so he has scum image consultants," which put me firmly into Scum Bif territory, so I will go back and re-read your case with unbiased eyes in the morning. Will revise this statement after I do, and include apology if necessary.

As to Shell, I"m proposing that Binus is scum. His first vote on Anidav is "He said 3P so scum," and then there's an unexplained vote on Sandwolf. After that Binus posts a few random reads to look engaged, but he doesn't commit to any of them, instead hopping onto other people's bandwagons. He hops on Bif after a few people do, calling it the correct vote, and later follows IA onto me while not saying anything about why he agrees with either of those cases. Yes, I know Binus basically gets a free pass to not explain poo poo, but he's posting a lot of names to make it look like he's scum hunting, and is giving no actual information while not staying consistent to what he's been saying the supposedly correct lunches are.

Humalong: You never outright say it, but you've been implying that the day was ended early to protect Anidav and it's hilariously dishonest to pretend like that isn't your argument.

Mr. Humalong posted:

Not a huge fan of how Day 1 ended. We had 2 hours until deadline and at least 8 or 9 people around to vote for a different person and Nep rushed in to hammer as it was being discussed (DBD's vote also doesn't look great). And then Plastic is conveniently there to post the hammer?

I think Nep and Plastic are good looks today. Anidav, too. RWC also still looking super scummy for their posts day 1.

"Boy isn't it weird how Nep hammered with two hours left when we were trying to turn the discussion to talk about a different person who could have been anyone?" "Isn't it weird that Plastic posted the redhammer emoji after the hammer vote?"

As for the rest, it's 3 in the morning, I should not be awake, I'll respond to the rest after I get some sleep.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

I feel like we're going to have to flip Anidav because of how many posters have just assumed he's scum and are using that to inform their arguments, with such amazing content cases as

Bifauxnen posted:

Anidavs posts are all classic "this happened, then this happened" scummy book report content

Do I think he's scum? No. From my Among Us days I remember that Anidav really likes to play Sherlock Holmes. And that's what I think he's trying to do here by gathering data and putting it all together in his posts. I also notice that he's actually been giving a few reads of the situation from time to time. I think he's an easy vote to push because he's put out a lot of noise, and the Australians are apparently super paranoid of him.

Also to Shell: Binus is scum because he's throwing out a bunch of zero-content scum accusations to look like he's actually doing anything, but only follows up with them to try and join onto bandwagons, even when it contradicts his own previous posts.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Deadmeat5150 posted:

Got some lovely news today. Two very close friends of mine died within 8 hours of each other. I'm not really going to be around today

Holy poo poo that's awful. Take as long as you need, this is way more important than a dumb forums game.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Going to re-read a bit, but at the very least, I can confirm that Anidav's track results are correct, and I will not be sharing what I did at this time. If Sandwolf wishes to share with the class, he can.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

I loving love Somber games.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Deadbeat Dad posted:

I mean I just know better than to question Somb games. If they are literally a passive inventor with the same skills that would probably me vote them. Our roles may be nothing alike.

From what DBD's claimed, other than the inventor title we work pretty differently.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Yeah, I just had this discussion in masonry, but there's clearly some kind of fuckery going on.

I received a notice from Somber that I successfully passed the item on to Sandwolf at the end of Night 1, and my visit was independently confirmed by Anidav. For the record, it's an active item that gives the rolecop ability.) I gave it to Sandwolf as a show of good faith for the masonry since we've been at each other's throats as of the end of Day 1. I don't think Sandwolf's lying about it, as it's a gambit that would fall apart the second I flip. As to what happened to said item, I don't even know what the gently caress.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Also for the record, the item I wanted to give Bif involves making more masonries.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

The more I think about it, the more Anidav outing my visit seems less like a way to confirm his claim and more to set up this poo poo. lmao.

##vote: Anidav

Bif, I formally apologize.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Idle Amalgam posted:

I think the big issue needing clarifying is whether somber's pm to plastic said successful to you specifically or just you successfully delivered the item, because if it is the latter, a simple bus driver or other redirect would address this without it being complicated.

Did Bif really crumb busdriver d1 though? Or was that some Australian meta humor that whooshed over my head.

My PM said the item was successfully granted to Sandwolf, and Anidav said he tracked me right to Sandwolf, so uh either Sandwolf is lying (which again seems like a really obvious gambit to cut through) or there's some fuckery going on.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

And for the record I did not tell anyone in the masonry of my plans to target Sandwolf.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

So my first question is to Yami.

Why did you immediately abandon the case you spent the entire day on to hop on the bandwagon against me?

My second question is why did you say "Oh too bad Plastic isn't here" as I was posting and then vanish the moment I show up without moving your vote or commenting? You were so eager to put me on the spot and then when it turned out I was there while you were posting that call-out.. nothing.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Long post incoming.

I really don't think Sandwolf's scum. He's been chomping at the bit to lunch Anidav since day 1 and tried to guide the lunch there before Nep hammered on D1, and then went off at us in masonry for not lunching Anidav and kept trying to push us there D2. Hell, he posted my theory in thread about Anidav being the item thief which lead directly to scum getting lunched when he had zero reason to do any of that when he could have easily just gotten a townie lunched and kept a strong utility scum role around.

In addition, we had flipped scum in the masonry going out of their way to call Toalpaz town and trying to get Sandwolf off of them. When pressed on why, Rosa couldn't justify it at all. Scumpaz here is not an unreasonable assumption for any of us in BEARGLOVE BEARGLOVE.

I'm most suspicious of Yami and Toal. Both of them were on the immediate bandwagon onto me the moment Sandwolf reported no item. Both of them were (full disclosure, I started the day horribly wrong about Anidav too) heavily insistent on lunching pretty much anyone else besides Anidav up until the moment his goose was cooked.

I'm more inclined to believe that Yami is wrong town, because the hyper OMGUS vote on me the moment I so much as asked him a question is kinda in character, while he also did have full cases against DBD and Maerlyn. But just posting a random case that Bif made that Yami himself admits he doesn't believe in is really loving weird.

Toalpaz on the other hand is scum.

-First one to jump on the Maerlyn case Yami made. Throughout day 1, despite voting and unvoting, most of Toalpaz's posts were trying to steer people back towards Maerlyn. Even his case on Sandwolf boiled down to them admitting they were trying to lure out a lurker and an incredibly cheap OMGUS for Sandwolf's gut feelings about Toal acting scummy. THIS is not something Townpaz resorts to.

Toalpaz posted:

okay I am convinced you're just trying to be as provocative as possible because I am a poster with a weak emotional dam

you will pay for your sand crimes one day

-When Anidav's starting to get momentum at the end of day 1, Toalpaz steps in to put Maerlyn back at -2, and then -1. Toal does ask random people what they think of Anidav, but that's it. They never actually vote Anidav or make any sort of case about it, like they want to be seen throwing out Anidav's name in case things turn, but they don't want to put any actual pressure on him.

-Day 2 opens up with Toal going that they're not really interested in lunching Anidav in a post that's actively covering for him.

Toalpaz posted:

Animal David

I dunno at least he's indicated he will offer reads into the future. I don't know. Reluctance to hammer town recently caught scum sal, at the same time it feels like 1/3 of the thread are willing to say 'yeah he plays like this every game, but he could be scum this time' which to me is just looks like taking advantage of his natural posting to put him on the hot seat.

-They continue to cover for Anidav, and start trying to set up for what happens when Sandwolf rejoins the thread with three posts in a row asking Sandwolf if he got an item and trying to cast shade on my claim. Still keeps covering for Anidav until Sandwolf finally returns. Toal is extremely insistent on killing me at this point, even before Sandwolf confirms no item. And yet they can never once point to WHY they think I'm scum. The most we get is Toal quoting my beginning of day post, but then Toal uses that same logic to defend Anidav. Also brings up RWC but once again, never actually says a word as to why RWC is on their list and maintains focus on me.

Toalpaz posted:

This really does feel like a game where we wake up after mislunching anidav to 2 kills on town and we start talking about whether it's lylo or not lmfao.

I belieb the poison but that's a big role but whatever.

I think Yami is wrong town and we should kill plastic or RWC.

-When they're not trying to set up to lunch me, they're on DBD to try and dig up where the rest of his trinkets went. Does not seem to be actually interested if DBD is scum or not, just wants to know who has what. Spends more of those posts defending Yami than actually digging into if DBD is scum, and pretty much admits that they didn't even think DBD was scum.

Toalpaz posted:

Okay well, it's stinky but deadmeat is new and awkward. I hope that you're both town.

As I said before even without the claim I like the reaction to the RB and also the follow up claim seems to be trackable just like u said.

-Once Sandwolf posts that there's no item, Toal immediately hops on the lunch without taking a second to think. Also uses said post to try and defend Anidav further laffo.

Toalpaz posted:

vote plastic

I'm down with this.

We have counter claim by dbd, counter claim by sandwolf (no goods recieved).

Versus anidav who tracks plastic to out the gift giving (shittier than trying to catch the nk over scum establishing a fake claim), and plastic who tried to give gift to scummy town (sandy).

-After I claim, Toal's tune immediately changes and they suddenly go really quiet. They don't show up again until Anidav is on the hot seat and hastily drop a last minute vote there while not saying anything about why they suddenly believe me or suddenly think Anidav is scum.

Toalpaz posted:

scum would have to know plastic was hitting sandwolf, which they didn't and that was the point of a callout I made to him, and tbh not following thru and claiming to target bif was smart.

Also this post is hilarious because earlier in the day, Toal was questioning why on earth I'd possibly give an item to Sandy, while calling him scummy town.

-Day 3: Has been repeatedly trying to post "facts" about the game today that we have no way of verifying, and which seem questionable at best, and at worst are designed to lead town on the wrong track.

Toalpaz posted:

hey, isn't town enchanter the doctor

hey, didn't scum lie about not seeing you visiting sandwolf n1. Aren't you the scum item thief? Anidav is a watcher tracker.

Toalpaz posted:

Either scum are hiding a bus driver and trying to frame sand, or scum are providing a fake claim for plastic. Given that we know sub rosa did the kill, plastic didn't really need a fake claim.

(I feel like I should specify this one. Anidav flipped with the janitor kill action, while Sub Rosa just flipped with the poison action. We have no loving clue if scum can kill and poison on the same cycle or not.)

Toalpaz posted:

and it's a powerful doctor too that gives protection in the next night

Toalpaz posted:

I say last scum cause i'm insinuating SK unless we have a claimed vig? right? scum dont just die like that

(Really, you just forget how many people are in the game?)

And then you have multiple Toal posts here assuming that Anidav was lying and they know exactly who he really did visit and what he saw? You know who the only people who would have that information? Scum. (Also Toal's sudden shy town read on RWC is hilarious.)

Oh, and the nail in the coffin.

Toalpaz posted:

We constantly agree on positions in the game. So believing I'm scum seems fake as gently caress.

Toal, you have played a lot of mafia. How the gently caress does someone agreeing with you about something make them not scum?

##Vote Toalpaz

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

If you need to replace out, it's okay. Don't feel pressured to keep up if all that IRL poo poo is too much to handle right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Deadbeat Dad posted:

Plastic are you still able to send poo poo out?

Yeah I still have stuff to send.