Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Apples McGrind posted:

remember that brief moment in time the lions were kinda good?

no. can you remind me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Mega64 posted:

How can a franchise manage to win just one loving playoff game in the entire Super Bowl era?

someone should calculate the odds of that, assuming each game is a coin flip for convenience. I am guessing they are infinitesimally small

Android Apocalypse posted:

Then Detroit thought Caldwell was not enough to get over the hump & hired Patricia.

That's another thing. You can't feel bad for them because they willingly hired a gang rapist and then stuck with him after that. Owned by nazis, staffed by rapists. Everything that happens to them is well-deserved even if they don't win a loving game for ten years

Well, to the owners and people in power, that is. The players didn't ask for any of this and the Lions do have cool players that I really like

Kalli posted:

Here's the team version:

https://www.playoffmagic.com/nfl/title-belt/

Currently the Cardinals, who took it from the Rams who took it from the Buccaneers.

Looks like the Lions last had it in... 1995

never seen this before, that's cool af. at least something good came out of this thread

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Bismack Billabongo posted:

Philly and Denver are both winnable. Obviously the bears would be an easy look but if I know one thing about the lions it’s that they will poo poo their pants big for thanksgiving.

I'm convinced the Lions are gonna win this one against Philly. It's probably stupid af but it's just what I believe

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Docjowles posted:

Detroit’s kicker could not have looked like he gave less of a poo poo as he was warming up during OT. He had the surliest “gently caress everything about this dumbass game and team why am I even here” look on (which is entirely understandable lol). You could see that zero effort dogshit kick coming from a mile away. It was amazing :allears:

like a dozen people in the GDT were posting about how he was about to miss. I remember one saying that they'd never been more sure of anything in their entire life

SolusLunes posted:

Lions, easily. You get a comedy and a tragedy in the same show.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Apples McGrind posted:

I didn’t watch the lions this week, how bitch-rear end were they?

more rear end than bitch, but still a LOT of both

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

from the Forza Horizon thread, bit of random Lions hate

Eclipse12 posted:

In honor of my beloved Detroit Lions, I made their official NFL truck (appropriately, a Ford)

They can't ban it if it's true