Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who ya gott
Joshallin dabills
Tanned Hill titans
refs
run
View Results

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

Cavauro posted:

The titans are in the afc north

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year
I'm gonna take my chances with the NFL's overtime rules said no smart person ever

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

reminds me of the ending of that Packers Saints season opener in I wanna say 2010

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Big jeff

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
It was the right call and Josh Allen gets half a yard like 9 times out of 10 in that situation

I had no confidence in the Bills D to make another stop

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
That was a pretty fun game.

Hate losing it though.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

HappyHippo posted:

There was some game a few years back where a team went for 2 and the win rather than the XP and a tie and it worked

it was Del Rio's Raiders IIRC

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Play posted:

I wouldn't go that far. They've stopped the Titans plenty this game and outgained them in yards by a huge amount

I respect it, but if it was me I still would've taken the kick plus overtime owns. I feel a little cheated although on the other hand it was a pretty cool dramatic ending

Titans scored on like each of their final five possessions. The Bills' defense couldn't keep up with tackling Henry over the course of the entire game.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

mastershakeman posted:

How does Allen gently caress that up

Should have gone wide right, that always works for the Bills.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

AFC Dominance

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead
That last play just looked awkward from the start. Should’ve taken a TO and figured it out.

That being said, a great game to watch. Grats Titans.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
To all the Bills fans, I respect the move to go for it. Allen is legit. This team is legit. Titans just have this monster truck at running back.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
also, big eyebrow raise at the assumption the kick would be automatic

there have been A LOT of misses lately

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

A fancy little mouse🐁!

fsif posted:

Titans scored on like each of their final five possessions. The Bills' defense couldn't keep up with tackling Henry over the course of the entire game.

Lol yeah the Titans didn't punt since the first quarter

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
https://twitter.com/TDavenport_NFL/status/1450302947124985862?s=20

THE BIG JEFF AGENDA

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Going for it was fine, the playcall was fine, he lost traction on a beat up field, it happens

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
My only qualm with that play on the Bills side is should've somehow gotten it to where Allen was passing it, our secondary just could not stop him tonight. Putting it in the hands of our defensive line is where it didn't go great. Still a good play, better than just playing for overtime.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Abugadu posted:

Should have gone wide right, that always works for the Bills.

Straight QB sweep or power out of the shotgun is actually an interesting thought because Allen is good at that poo poo.

But we'd all be complaining way more if the Titans got penetration and shut that down before it got going. My main complaint is that is not a short sneak, you're trying to score on that play not get a first down. Yard and a half or whatever it was is a pretty big ask when the D is absolutely expecting it.

e: full 2 1/2 yards. Also sweep damnit, sneaking on the mind.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 04:36 on Oct 19, 2021

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

AndrewP posted:

reminds me of the ending of that Packers Saints season opener in I wanna say 2010

Reminds me of the ending of Ravens@Titans in 2001. Except that one had even more madness and the Titans tried to cheat but it didn't work.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
great game

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

HappyHippo posted:

There was some game a few years back where a team went for 2 and the win rather than the XP and a tie and it worked

Raiders over the Saints back in 2016.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

Mystic Stylez posted:

it was Del Rio's Raiders IIRC

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Raiders over the Saints back in 2016.

ty