Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who ya gott
Joshallin dabills
Tanned Hill titans
refs
run
View Results

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

each season, every team vies to be considered the best team in the national football league

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

thinking tennessee tightends. tennessee tightends.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

tgat's what i like about josh allen. he doesnt feel pressured no matter what

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that's just high variance

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

moss'd

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's very obvious steve levy is a mib alien hiding. fuckin dreamworks face personified

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i saw the football come out of josh allen's hand on the last play but stay in his "animation" about a foot away from his body, then warp back into his hand, similar to a video game glitch. did anyone else see that

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

who leo

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you really know how to pick em!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if you don't know the loving number of the player before you start spamming microphone feedback up my assy hole then get your poo poo together first

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The titans are in the afc north