Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Outpost22 posted:

Easy solution: consume less, drive less

Mr. T consumed my balls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

CPL593H posted:

Mr. T consumed my balls.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

ELI PORTER posted:

interests rates are extremely low right now Op, very opportune time to refi your mortgage

I did that last year and got my mortgage interest rate down to 2.75%

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

The Bloop posted:

Really this is George Washington's fault if you actually think about it

George Washington didn't do poo poo, he can suck my loving dick! I loving hate that ******!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I went to Shoprite earlier in the day and there was almost no HOT MILFS. This economy is BAD.

Also, this is the first time in ten years that I can remember (outside of right after hurricane Sandy) wherein gas prices are not positively correlated with the DJIA and it is FREAKING ME OUT so I stopped looking at the market.

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

There's a ShopRite near me that plays that "I'm proud to be an american, so at least I know I'm free" song constantly from a speaker by the front door (the indoor speakers play normal music.)

I do not know what this means for the economy.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molotov_cocktail

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

those rascals at opec are at it again

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
You can no longer afford a four bedroom house and support for a family on the average single unskilled full time job

What the hell, Bernie?!

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Boner M posted:

UUUUUUUUUGH IM SO ENTRENCHED IN CONSUMERISM AS SOON AS MY TREATS DRY UP IM GOING TO EXPLODE!!!

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Inshah'allah we will all collapse into warlords feuding on skull piles

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I did that last year and got my mortgage interest rate down to 2.75%

Refi’d from a 30 year 5.5% to a 15 year 2.75%. Our payments stayed roughly the same and we shaved 15 years off in one swoop. :respek:

epic 2012 username
Mar 26, 2021

by Hand Knit

The Bloop posted:

You can no longer afford a four bedroom house and support for a family on the average single unskilled full time job

What the hell, Bernie?!

I mean this is quite literally the Democrats fault but ok

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

we have tp vote obama out of office and stop this madness once and for all.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Thanks, communism

epic 2012 username
Mar 26, 2021

by Hand Knit
Thank you democrats for your continued interest in the well-being of the working class.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I'm gonna go to the shops and get groceries today. Whatever I'd like. It's pretty rad. We were gonna have a lockdown but people were sensible and now it's under control. If they did have a lockdown that'd be a little inconvenient for a few days, but better than rushing to buy TP and stuff and then doing dumb things that extend lockdown or kills people.

Yeah, things are rough, tho. I'm just glad that because people around me are sensible I can feel safe living my life, getting goods I want and living and having a pretty normal time.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

RoastBeef posted:

There's a ShopRite near me that plays that "I'm proud to be an american, so at least I know I'm free" song constantly from a speaker by the front door (the indoor speakers play normal music.)

I do not know what this means for the economy.

It means the economy is "free". Gone free, being an old time euphemism for lockjaw.

I'm sorry, were going to have to put the economy down.

It's for the best. :(

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Clap your hands everybody if you want the economy to still exist. Clap your hands and wish it really hard

Commodore_64
Feb 16, 2011

love thy likpa

And when the Lizardian/Reptiloids party does something right, those darn democrats won’t even give them the slightest credit. The Illuminati robot hybrid cults are the key to a strong economy and represent the ideals this nation was founded on.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
i was able to buy everything i needed to make some soup today but i noticed a lot of empty shelves for processed foods and thought that was a little weird

but then i went to the frozen pizza and my heart filled with a cold dread seeing rows and rows of void. no red baron. no california pizza kitchen. a dearth, a famine is descending upon us all

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Bitcoin is probably involved, or a reasonable facsimile thereof, IMO

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

I live in California, $3.59 gas would own hard as hell.

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

I never thought my poverty skills of buying generic cereal would be useful now that I'm actually inching my way into the middle class, but some cereals sold out and everyone in town refuses to touch Honey Nut Tasteeos. Soon I'll live alone in a sea of starvation, and I'll know when that day comes because everyone will finally shut up about CRT.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Come move to middle Iowa gas was 3.05

But then you'd have to be here...it's a hard trade

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
gas was almost a dollar a gallon when trump was president and now beijing biden is president and its through the roof i tell ya!

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Pookum posted:

gas was almost a dollar a gallon when trump was president and now beijing biden is president and its through the roof i tell ya!

Under trump for a bit you could buy a barrel of crude for literally zero greenbacks. Under bolshevik beijing Biden, infinite price boost at the bowser!!!!

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

epic 2012 username posted:

Thank you democrats for your continued interest in the well-being of the working class.

I'm glad you finally realize that we don't really think trump did anything except for billionaires.

Maybe the next lovely thread you bait will result in some angry responses... you've been trying a few times a month for most of the year... its bound to take right? or are you posting these lame rear end threads to STDH.txt on donald.win as "owning the libs"?

White Phosphorus
Sep 12, 2000

The economy is doing too well you loving bigot!

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/18/briefing/us-economy-cash-glut.html?searchResultPosition=1

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

but but gas costs a little more! i mean hundreds of thousands of people are no longer commuting, but the price should still be low!

let's bring back the orange idiot that hosed up covid so bad, this is a comparison of TX, who had the vax from day one, to Australia, who had many shutdowns and no vax for half a year!

oh wait
https://twitter.com/fanniebay/status/1449945099383705601

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 06:05 on Oct 19, 2021

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
I have toilet paper but no gun to defend it

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Idiot Kicker posted:

I have toilet paper but no gun to defend it

Lol just make Guns out of toilet paper idiot.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Grammarchist posted:

I never thought my poverty skills of buying generic cereal would be useful now that I'm actually inching my way into the middle class, but some cereals sold out and everyone in town refuses to touch Honey Nut Tasteeos. Soon I'll live alone in a sea of starvation, and I'll know when that day comes because everyone will finally shut up about CRT.

As long as nerds keep saying that vintage video games look better on old TVs you'll never hear the end of talk about CRT.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

It rains on the just and unjust alike, OP

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

The president controls gas prices and toilet paper availability.

Hopefully he doesn’t have an accident and reverse the levers and my bidet starts shooting 89 octane at my rear end in a top hat and my car gets clogged with paper!!!!!

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
It's 87 octane. Don't be ridiculous.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Gas is about $5 here. Where is it 3.59.!? That be sick

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

It's 87 octane. Don't be ridiculous.

I can’t even get mid grade from this administration?

LETS GO BRANDON!

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

epic 2012 username posted:

man idk my life is pretty fuckin awesome right now, have you considered that you’re just a tremendous failure in life?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

I can’t get .45 long Colt or El Monterrey breakfast burritos. Fuckin’ up my lifestyle.