Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
The president controls gas prices and toilet paper availability.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

ELI PORTER posted:

interests rates are extremely low right now Op, very opportune time to refi your mortgage

I did that last year and got my mortgage interest rate down to 2.75%

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
It's 87 octane. Don't be ridiculous.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

epic 2012 username posted:

Biden‘s record at the border stays winning.

Remember when Trump couldn't control the border at all and there was massive caravan after caravan invading us?

I do.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

epic 2012 username posted:

They'd.... Literally be the same OP.

lol no way. He'd have hosed up the vaccine rollout. Probably purposely to make himself look like he did everything. Like he did every day in office.

Congress passed the stimulus and I got my check, and Trump sent a letter with his name on congratulating himself for giving me money.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Democrats! :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Natty Ninefingers posted:

Prices are up but I have seen no supply issues…but I am in a major city with a middling port. Anyone from flyover, usa (or Canada) having a different exp?

I was listening to NPR earlier and they briefly mentioned a huge shortage in truck drivers. Not any specific area, just all truck drivers across the US. That's going to take big hit on supply problems. Maybe your area is just doing better.

The supply issues you might actually be seeing aren't products missing but the rising prices like gas and beef.