Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

get back on your medication

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

its a lovely gimmick account hope that helps

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molotov_cocktail

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

epic 2012 username posted:

Thank you democrats for your continued interest in the well-being of the working class.

I'm glad you finally realize that we don't really think trump did anything except for billionaires.

Maybe the next lovely thread you bait will result in some angry responses... you've been trying a few times a month for most of the year... its bound to take right? or are you posting these lame rear end threads to STDH.txt on donald.win as "owning the libs"?

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

but but gas costs a little more! i mean hundreds of thousands of people are no longer commuting, but the price should still be low!

let's bring back the orange idiot that hosed up covid so bad, this is a comparison of TX, who had the vax from day one, to Australia, who had many shutdowns and no vax for half a year!

oh wait
https://twitter.com/fanniebay/status/1449945099383705601

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 06:05 on Oct 19, 2021

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Natty Ninefingers posted:

Prices are up but I have seen no supply issues…but I am in a major city with a middling port. Anyone from flyover, usa (or Canada) having a different exp?

No, not at all.

Red meat prices are up but I don't eat steak anyway.

You can get anything you want at the grocery store. Not a big price increase on staples either.

Gas is up a bit but nothing insane. 3 reg 3.50 high octane... so maybe 20 cents more a gallon than pre-pandemic?

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 23:27 on Oct 20, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

He keeps bumping his lovely threads and people keep replying so he's getting what he wants.