Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
I had a dream where I rediscovered a podcast I'd made and I was really funny. But in real life I have not done such a thing.

edit:

Can I be on a podcast? Maybe I'm funny?

Prurient Squid fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Mar 13, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prurient Squid

Weird dream tonight.

Some people including me were watching a weird art film with this strange unwholesome looking brown figure sitting on a couch called the belt man. Watching it made me feel uncomfotable and constricted. I had to leave the room and then I stayed in the present moment and focused on my body and I relaxed a whole lot.

Prurient Squid

I had a dream where I was in a room with donkeys. I don't think it was Dominic the Italian Christmas donkey. I think it was just a regular donkey. I like donkeys.

Prurient Squid fucked around with this message at 14:43 on Mar 20, 2024

Prurient Squid

I'm glad I had my dream and not that dream.

Prurient Squid

It's because of all the true crime documentaries and murder podcasts and breaking bads that you've been pouring into your brains. It's made your minds warped.

Prurient Squid

I can't remember what night it was but I remember a reverse-sexism thing where a girl slapped a guys rear end except then it wasn't a guy but a train. Like she slapped Thomas the Tank Engine's rear end. Idk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prurient Squid

I had a dream that was sort of based in a very ordinary wood and sith people in robes were using magnifing glasses looking at the grass looking for signs of the Jedi. I guess it's like that beach combing scene from Space Balls.