Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kalel

I don't remember enough of this one to put in my personal diary but I do want to write it down. I went to an arcade and approached one of the machines. some guy, probably somebody who worked there, told me it was broken and it'll eat my coins. I said "ok" and then immediately tried to stick a coin in it. the guy looked at me and said condescendingly "I just said it was broken dude" and rolled his eyes before walking away. for some reason this made me incredibly angry at myself for being such a dumbass, and I was going to direct my anger at him by telling him off but I controlled myself and calmed down. I felt really ashamed at how quick to anger I was and how I was prepared to harass this guy for no good reason. A bunch of other stuff happened but I don't remember most of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalel

I had a dream a few nights ago I was watching a romantic comedy set in the star wars universe during the events of empire strikes back about two star crossed rebel pilots. like a kind of rosencrantz and guildenstern are dead except they're gay lovers and one of them is an alien. it was the best star wars movie since the ot

kalel

Farecoal posted:

"Mike Democracy" (that's it)

something like this?

kalel

I know lol, it just fit so well

kalel

Escape From Noise posted:

I swung a beer mug at the face of a guy I don't like and yelled at him to STFU about his dumb politics stuff. He responded with "fair enough". Weird poo poo.

dream logic is pretty crazy sometimes

kalel

The Hello Machine posted:

My dream last night revealed to me the most common way people die from ghost attacks: they see ectoplasm on the ground and they think it's egg white and they stop what they're doing to look for the yolk. That's when the ghost gets them.

I'll pin this in the ground yolk hunter discord server. thanks for the heads up

kalel

just woke up from a dream that felt very profound. the details aren't super important but it basically felt like I was letting go of a part of myself. I had to say goodbye to a "me" that existed before now, a "me" who I had spent so much time with and loved dearly, and who now was gone forever. I think it's because I've realized I love my gf, and that realization means I'm no longer the person I was before, and I have to say goodbye to that person before both of us ("me" now and "me" before) can part ways.

kalel

I worked at a bank. but the building was akin to a castle or church; it had a large, wide main hall with a high arched ceiling, and large, tall windows with long, billowing curtains letting in deep golden afternoon light. branching from the main hall were little rooms used as offices.

my coworker aaron staton unsuccessfully asked for a raise from our boss, jessie buckley. so he threatened to quit. seizing my opportunity, I also threatened to quit. she took me into her office, which looked more like a meeting room with a long table and many chairs in the middle, and she asked me what I wanted. I told her I wanted to know why we were here, what we were doing, and if it mattered at all. she said, "well that's a brainless question," and then I woke up

kalel

not sure how you got a picture of the inside of my skull???

kalel

I inherited my grandmother's mansion in her will, but it was haunted by her and she got me in the end. it was actually pretty narratively coherent, which is unusual for my dreams

kalel

I watched dunc 2 and it was bafflingly edited. lots of scenes ended abruptly without resolution, shots appeared out of order, characters even spoke with the wrong voices. the most coherent (yet still blatantly wrong) part was when—actual spoilers for the dune novel by frank herbert—paul tells chani he intends to make her his concubine after he marries irulan, chani (unlike in the novel) gets vocally upset about how hosed an arrangement that is and paul gets defensive and starts whining at her, affecting some kind of high pitched spoiled eight year old voice. "chaniiiii come onnnnn! I wanna be the emperorrrrr :mad:"

kalel

Prurient Squid posted:

I had a dream where I rediscovered a podcast I'd made and I was really funny. But in real life I have not done such a thing.

edit:

Can I be on a podcast? Maybe I'm funny?

you're funny-looking. unfortunately not great for the podcast medium.

:cheeky:

kalel

through mysterious circumstances, there were 500 people left on earth but we all had immortality and the ability to learn and perform 4 pokemon moves. but once you learned your four, it was permanent. I learned a move called "overgrowth" which I could use to revive myself if my health went to zero, but it was seen as taboo because we were all immortal, so who would need it? but I felt in my gut that things would go horribly wrong and that I would need it. I told a few people in secret and they were very disturbed

in the next dream, immortality was again real but no Pokemon moves, plus you needed to shoot up some blue liquid that looked like Kool-aid to stay immortal. it was like a drug though and the withdrawal effects included insanity and your eyes burning out

kalel

How Wonderful! posted:

We ran out of money to buy groceries & also two armies were fighting a war at the grocery store... so we had no way to buy food. So Bingo Bango teleported us into various video games on an old fashioned projector to eat food at taverns and inns. A lot of big orcs were clamoring and cheering as I ordered "pizza parfait" and a Sprite.

Finger Prince posted:

In my mind, the white parts are fior de latte mozerella.

wait this is actually genius.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalel

my dog who died IRL this year was alive.

I had to clean up a mess he made on the carpet. he gave me a cute little "who, me?" look though, the bastard.

I miss him