Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Hello Machine

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
I had a dream that Vin Diesel was being interrogated on 60 Minutes for voice acting in an anti-vax video game in which he played as himself. The game was Toy Story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Hello Machine

I had a dream where I was riding in a car passenger seat and the clutch pedal was in the passenger seat and the driver had to tell me whenever they needed to shift gears

The Hello Machine

I had a dream about my work day today and then I had to get up and go to work for real :(

The Hello Machine

I had a dream that I was grocery shopping with my family and I was having no trouble finding all the stuff I wanted and the groceries were all incredibly easy to carry even though I had a lot. Then I passed the cleaning supplies and I was spending a while trying to think if there was anything in this aisle I was running low on and then my mom knocked over a can of insecticide that started spraying all over the place and I didn't want to breathe in any of the spray so I decided I'll find cleaning supplies some other time and went to go look at the potatoes instead.

The Hello Machine

I also had a dream where I went to the bar with my friends but I was sad because they didn't have any drinks I liked

The Hello Machine

My dream last night revealed to me the most common way people die from ghost attacks: they see ectoplasm on the ground and they think it's egg white and they stop what they're doing to look for the yolk. That's when the ghost gets them.

The Hello Machine

kalel posted:

thanks for the heads up
o7

Anyway, this time I had a dream that I was very nostalgic about Paramore even though I didn't really listen to them back when they were big.

I was also nostalgic for some emo band called "Heart to be Here" which I don't think actually exists and if they do I've never heard of them before.

The Hello Machine fucked around with this message at 01:54 on Aug 8, 2022

The Hello Machine

I had a dream about points floating in 3 dimensional space casting shadows onto 2 dimensional planes

The Hello Machine

One time I had a dream that I went on a big shopping spree. When I woke up I discovered that all the poo poo that I had bought in my dream was sitting in a big pile in my apartment. It turns out that that too was a dream.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Hello Machine

I had a dream that the numbers on the numpad to enter my apartment building were in a different configuration and I was just staring at it because I could only remember how to punch in the code physically and not the actual numbers themselves